Learn about Utah’s natural wonders, outdoor recreation, and other tourist activities in one of America’s most beautiful states during a special presentation by Brett Heimburger, Regional Director – Asia, Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
What:”Discover Utah, America’s Outdoor Paradise” presentation
When: Sept. 25, 2012; 2:00-3:00 p.m.
Where:@america, Pacific Place Mall, 3rd Floor - www.atamerica.or.id
Who should attend: Travel agents, tour operators and anyone who is interested in learning more about Utah, USA!
Utah Fun Facts:
- Utah has five national parks operated by the U.S. National Park Service: Arches, Canyonlands, Zion, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef.
- Utah has seven U.S. national monuments: Cedar Breaks, Natural Bridges, Dinosaur, Rainbow Bridge, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Timpanogas Cave and Hovenweep.
- There have been over 700 film and television shows shot in Utah, which is also home to the world-famous Sundance Film Festival.
- The average snowfall in the mountains near Salt Lake City is 500 inches (1270 cm) and boasts some of the best ski resorts in the world.
- Utah’s Great Salt Lake is the largest natural lake west of the Mississippi River in the U.S and is approximately 75 miles (121 km) long and about 35 miles (56 km) wide.
The event will also include U.S. travel tips from the world’s two largest airlines, Delta Airlines and United Airlines, plus updates about the U.S. visa application process from the U.S. Embassy’s consular section.
Bring your business card to participate in a Lucky Draw!
For questions or more information, email : Events.Jakarta@trade.gov
Photo and facts credit: Utah.com, discovermoab.com