This page provides market research, trade events and leads, and more for U.S. companies in the agribusiness sector.
The Global Agribusiness Team is comprised of specialists on the industries below representing the U.S. Commercial Service – U.S. Department of Commerce, Foreign Agricultural Service – U.S. Department of Agriculture, State Regional Trade Groups, and various State Departments of Agriculture. Our worldwide network is dedicated to helping you succeed in the international marketplace!
Food Processing and Packaging
Agricultural Machinery and Equipment
Hotel & Restaurant Equipment
The Agribusiness Team offers B2B matchmaking, opportunities to learn from country/industry experts, and much more at domestic and foreign trade shows. To see where you’ll find us this next year, check out the events/activities page.
Use the links below to follow trade patterns for a selected NAICS code. Additional trade data is available through the TradeStats Express Database, or through a Trade Specialist at your local USEAC.
|AGRITEK ASTANA 2013 -- Agricultural Machinery & Eq., Agricultural Products, Agricultural Services|
The 7th International Exhibition for Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry & Stock Breeding AgriTek Astana 2012 exhibition will be hosted in Astana, Kazakhstan. March 13 – 15, 2013. This event will focus on the following sectors:
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY & SUPPLIES
- Tractors, trailers, transport
- Seeders, soil-working equipment
- Fertilizers, spreaders, sprayers
- Harvesting & post-harvesting equipment
- Handling, haymaking, silage
- Landscaping & forestry
- Vine growing & wine making
- Spare parts & components
- Irrigation & pumps
- Intensive farming technologies
- Plant protection
- Fertilizer & soil additives
- Petroleum products
- Bags & plastic film, packaging
HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY & SUPPLIES
- Horticultural seeders and planters
- Fruit & vegetable harvesting machines
- Horticultural sorting & packaging machines
- Greenhouses & film tunnel structures
- Greenhouse covering material
- Irrigational & fertilization technology
- Fertilizers & soil conditioners
- Insecticides, herbicides & fungicides
- Heating & air conditioning equipment
- Seeds & nursery materials
- Horticultural supplies
- Floriculture technologies & supplies
- Gardening equipment
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY & STOCK BREEDING
- Breeding animals & breeding programs
- Hatchery technology and equipment
- Reproduction technology
- Live animal trading of semen & embryos
- Animal feed & additives
- Feed preparation & distributing equip.
- Health, hygiene &veterinary technology
- Pollution and animal wastes treatment
- Livestock building & monitoring equip.
- Animal enclosures, fasteners, flooring etc.
- Incubators, egg grading & packaging
- Egg & poultry processing technologies
- Milking, milk storage & processing
- Poultry feeders, cages, hatcheries, etc.
- Animal feed production technologies
- Aquaculture technology & supplies
AgriTek Astana 2012 hosted 160 exhibitors from 17 countries in addition to 5,000 attendees from 18 countries.
|Hector Maldonado, Trade Event Programs|
International Trade Specialist
|Justin Webb, TNT Productions, Inc|
|Nurlan Zhangarin, Almaty|
Phone: 7 (727) 250 7612 ext. 6495