The U.S. Commercial Service’s Automotive & Ground Transportation team is comprised of specialists, located throughout the Unites States at Export Assistance Centers and in American Embassies and Consulates worldwide, who are dedicated to helping you export. We are the automotive industry’s primary export assistance resource and should be your first point of contact if you are looking to sell your auto parts and services overseas. This site provides American companies supplying automotive, truck, or motorcycle-related parts, services, and manufacturing/testing equipment with up-to-date information to help your company succeed internationally. If your company is not currently working with our team member at your local U.S. Export Assistance Center, please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your export objectives.
Questions or comments about this site? E-mail the webmaster
|SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference & Show 2013 -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Automobile/Light Truck/Vans|
The Commercial Service (CS) Saudi Arabia is participating in the SEMA Middle East Business Development Conference & Show 2013 scheduled for March 13- 16, 2013 taking place at the Sharjah Convention Center, UAE. CS Saudi Arabia is offering support to both U.S. and Saudi Arabian companies who are interested in attending the show or advertising.
2. The Lead Commercial Specialist in Saudi Arabia is: Abuelgasim Mukhtar
3. For U.S. companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Matchmaking: We will help U.S. companies to establish international business relationships. We will provide US Companies with information on the Saudi Arabian Automotive Market and briefing them on our services to identify potential buyers and partners. Trade Leads.
• We will assist U.S. firms with their export needs, and to facilitate contacts between U.S. exhibitors and business visitors.
• Market Knowledge: our trade specialists' experience helping U.S. companies enter the market in Saudi Arabia is second to none
• There are no fees for U.S. companies for these services
• For more information and contact information, please see our website:
4. For Saudi Arabian companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Promotion of your company in a brochure (printed and distributed to exhibitors, used to match your company with suitable US firms
• The opportunity to network with other industry professionals from around the world
5. Trade show Information:
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and surrounding countries provide some of the best opportunities for U.S. specialty-parts manufacturers as off-roading, car collecting and motorsports are all growing in popularity. UAE-based media and buyers will discuss how to cash in on this market at the SEMA Show. Companies from the Saudi and Kuwaiti markets are also expected to be in attendance led by U.S. government officials from these markets. Attendees will also learn about the details of the first SEMA one-on-one matchmaking program being held in the UAE in March 2013.
The exhibition will include, light truck, street rod, wheel/tire, restoration, on-board technology, street performance, off-road, racing, and import/sport compact performance products, technology & equipment.
The SEMA event 2013 will be held in conjunction with the MEMTS show 2013 (Middle East Motor Tuning Show). All buyers will have the opportunity to tour this consumer event focused on the automotive industry, in addition to attending the one-on-one meetings with the U.S. SEMA- member manufacturers of the newest automotive specialty-equipment products that your customers are looking for, and networking events organized by the show organizers.
U.S. Commercial Service staff from the U.S. Embassy, Riyadh, U.S. Consulate in Jeddah & Dhahran will be available at SEMA Middle East Business Conference 2013 to assist U.S. firms with their export needs, and to facilitate contacts between U.S. exhibitors and business visitors.
|Yasser Hamadto, Jeddah|
Phone: (966 - 2) 667 - 0080 ext. 4232
|Abuelgasim Mukhtar, Riyadh|
Phone: 966-1-488-3800 Ext 4119
|Mohammed Shujauddin, Dhahran|
Phone: 966-3-330-3200 Ext 3137