The U.S. Commercial Service’s Automotive & Ground Transportation team is comprised of specialists, located throughout the Unites States at Export Assistance Centers and in American Embassies and Consulates worldwide, who are dedicated to helping you export. We are the automotive industry’s primary export assistance resource and should be your first point of contact if you are looking to sell your auto parts and services overseas. This site provides American companies supplying automotive, truck, or motorcycle-related parts, services, and manufacturing/testing equipment with up-to-date information to help your company succeed internationally. If your company is not currently working with our team member at your local U.S. Export Assistance Center, please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your export objectives.
Quarterly Automotive Team Newsletter. Review the list of latest market research reports, industry news, information on upcoming trade events and trade leads.
NEW! 2014 “Automotive Resource Guide: A Reference for U.S. Exporters to Worldwide Markets” (3rd edition). Identify and learn about markets where U.S. automotive products or services are likely to succeed.
NEW! 2014-2015 eMobility in Europe Resource Guide. Quick market overview of trends and developments in Europe’s dynamic mobility and transportation industry for U.S. exporters of electric vehicles, charging infrastructure and related products. To download a preview, please click here. To obtain a FREE FULL copy, click here or contact your local US Commercial Specialist.
“Compilation of World Motor Vehicle Import Requirements” (2nd edition). Market data and worldwide automotive import restrictions for the major automotive markets around the world.
“Motorcycles: European Market Briefs 2013-2014”. Review the European market opportunities for motorcycles and related products.
Market Research Library. Access the U.S. Commercial Service Market Research Library containing hundreds automotive industry and country-specific market reports, authored by our specialists working in overseas posts.
Questions or comments about this site? E-mail the webmaster
|Automechanika Shanghai 2013 (TFC Event) -- Automotive Parts/Services Eq., Automobile/Light Truck/Vans, Computer Software, Computer Services, Electronics Industry Prod/Test Eq., Electronic Components, Trucks/Trailers/Buses|
The U.S. Department of is pleased to announce that it has granted Trade Fair Certification status to Messe Frankfurt to organize the official United States Exhibitor Pavilion at AUTOMECHANIKA SHANGHAI 2013, December 10 - 13, 2013 held at the Shanghai New International Expo Center, Pudong, Shanghai, P.R. China.
Automechanika Shanghai is one of the leading automotive industry exhibitions in Asia. Automechanika 2012 hosted 72,190 visitors from 136 countries along with 4,109 exhibitors from 37 countries.
AUTOMECHANIKA SHANGHAI 2013 will showcase the following product groups:
• PARTS & SYSTEMS - vehicle parts & components of the drive, chassis, body, electrical system and standard parts. Systems & modules of the interior, exterior, alternative drive unit, regenerate, restored and renewed parts
• ACCESSORIES & TUNING - vehicle accessories, consumer electronics, electronic appliances, special equipment, tuning, performance systems, design enhancement, rims, wheels and tires
• REPAIR & MAINTENANCE - workshop equipment and tools, body repairs, painting & corrosion prevention, towing service & accident assistance and dealership equipment
• IT & MANAGEMENT - internet, garage management, dealership planning & construction, finance, management systems and marketing
• SERVICE STATION & CAR WASH - service station equipment, car wash & car care, oil & lubricants
• OTHERS - industry institutions, trade associations, government agencies and publishers
|Michael Thompson, Trade Event Programs|
International Trade Specialist
|Vivien Bao, Shanghai|
|Bridget Ferris, Messe Frankfurt, Inc.|
|Joshua Halpern, Beijing|
Phone: (86-10) 8531-4325
|Terri Tyminski, Shanghai|
Phone: +86-21 6279 7055