Construction, Building, & Heavy Equipment
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website for U.S. Building Products and Construction Equipment Companies. This site is your resource for market research reports, trade leads, upcoming industry-related events and advocacy assistance.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in more than 70 countries. Our worldwide team is here to assist with your international business. To find your local building/construction specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
We specialize in working with the following industry subsectors:
- Architecture/construction/engineering services
- Building products (including HVAC, hardware, and power tools)
- Construction equipment (including mining equipment)
- Greenbuild & sustainable development
- Interior design
Our Design & Construction Team members can assist you with the following:
- International Market Research – our overseas specialists generate reports on the design services sector of target markets around the world. You can access these reports at www.export.gov/mrktresearch in our Market Research Library.
- Trade Missions & Events – We regularly develop and lead trade missions and events for the design services sector along with key industry associations. These missions provide market access and unrivaled exposure for firms seeking international projects.
- Webinars – learn about the design sector in a market of interest without leaving your desk.
- Advocacy – the Advocacy Center coordinates U.S. Government (USG) resources to level the playing field on behalf of U.S. business interests as they compete against foreign firms for government contracts or other U.S. export opportunities.
- Gold Key Service – provides business meetings with pre-screened contacts, developers, firms, professional associations, government contacts, and/or licensing or joint venture partners. Through the GKS program, Commercial Service staff will search for and arrange appointments with potential foreign partners in key markets.
- Single Company Promotion – provides support and official sponsorship in a specific market under the auspices of the American Embassy or Consulate. Commercial Service staff overseas assists a U.S. company in organizing a product launch, technical seminar, cocktail reception, or similar event in a well-recognized location, such as a hotel or in some cases, the U.S. Ambassador's residence. A typical event might include a 3-hour program with an introduction by a U.S. Government official followed by detailed company presentation and question/answer session followed by a networking session. The SCP is an excellent opportunity to support your existing in-country representative by co-presenting to a targeted audience.
Discover Global Markets: E-Commerce Strategies for Exporters
Connect to international customers via digital innovation, social media and mobile marketing.
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
Explore the e-commerce and digital strategies most important to American product and service exporters. Pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats from The Baltics, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Eastern Europe, European Union, France, Germany, Italy, Nigeria, The Nordics, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, UAE, The United Kingdom.
Discover Global Markets: Pacific Rim Consumers
Capturing Export Opportunities from Seoul to Santiago
Orange County, CA
Learn what consumers are buying, and how to sell to them. Pre-schedule one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats from Australia, Burma, China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Central America, Colombia, Chile, Canada, Mexico.
Sign up here to get email updates related to Architecture & Engineering
Detailed Event Information For
Detailed Event Information For
No events scheduled
Sorry, no events are scheduled.