Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s homepage for U.S. Educational Institutions and Intensive English Programs. This page is your resource for market research reports, international student recruitment events, and study consortia information.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in about 80 countries. Our worldwide team of education specialists is here to assist with your international outreach to students, potential partners, and agents. To find your local education specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Support”.
Our Education Team members can assist you with the following:
|Futuralia 2013 -- Education/Training Services|
|Pre-Register for this event|
Futurália is Portugal's largest annual educational exhibition focusing on education, training and educational guidance. Futurália brings together players from a wide range of areas such as:
- Portuguese Higher Education (Universities and Polytechnic Institutes,Higher Education Schools and other Organizations that provide Scholarships);
- Study Abroad (Institutions for Higher Education, Universities, Business Schools, Language Institutes);
- Portuguese Educational and Vocational Training (Training Companies and Centers, Educational Training Schools);
- Youth Organizations (Student Associations, Summer Camps).
The U.S. Commercial Service located at the U.S. Embassy in Lisbon, Portugal will serve as a platform for information and promotion of U.S. Education Institutions at Futurália 2013. Join us today and receive the following benefits:
- Catalog Exhibit at CS's Booth;
- Pre & Post Exhibition Promotion to targeted Groups;
- Translation of basic materials and information of U.S. Education Institution and assistance with pomotional campaign;
- Inclusion in a special section on the CS Portugal webpage for 6
|Pedro Ferreira, Lisbon|
Phone:  (21) 770-2572