Welcome to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Environmental Technologies Team page. This website is your resource for market research reports, trade leads and event information for pollution control equipment & services and water resources equipment & services.
Our division of Commerce, the U.S. Commercial Service, has a global network of 100 offices located throughout the U.S. and over 100 offices located in about 75 countries. Our worldwide team of Environmental Technologies Specialists is here to assist in increasing your export sales. To find your local environmental technologies specialist, please click on the link to the left titled “Local USDOC Offices”.
Our Environmental Team members can assist you with the following:
***Check out our new Environmental Solutions Toolkit***
|WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL 2013 -- Water Resources Eq./Services|
WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL – Trade Fair and Congress for Water and Wastewater – provides the perfect platform to bring supply and demand together at one location in Berlin from April 23-26, 2013.
As a result of the highly successful addition of NO DIG 2011, trenchless technology has become an integral segment of the event and will continue to be part of the fair in 2013.
Fair figures at a glance (all 2011 figures):
Total number of exhibitors: 664, foreign exhibitors: 176, countries represented: 34, trade visitors: 28,000.
The global economy depends on water. Water is the source of life for the world population - today and tomorrow. The industry's main event for water and wastewater WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL offers the attractive combination of a professional trade show and an international congress program.
The congress WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL features discussion forums with international experts on a variety of water-related topics. It is a capital investment exhibition for international water supply and is an ideal interface for theory and practice.
WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL is a Department of Commerce CERTIFIED TRADE FAIR, and will be actively supported by the Environmental Technology Specialist Andrea Stahl.
Our Exhibitor Support Program
- We alert potential partners in Germany that you will be at the show to generate interest in your products or services.
- U.S. Commercial Service colleagues in other European countries will promote your products/services to buyers and other potential business partners in their markets.
- We provide on-site counseling during the trade show.
- We provide you with up-to-date market research (also on other European markets).
- We feature your products or services on our official U.S. Commercial Service Germany website to help generate additional business leads.
- We can provide ad-hoc interpreting or logistics assistance, distributor lists and IPR counseling.
- We can follow up for you with the contacts you make at the trade fair, or the trade leads we collect for you.
- We can introduce you to an International Trade Specialist at your nearest U.S. Commerce Department Export Assistance Center in the United States.
Your U.S. Commercial Service Contact
Andrea Stahl, Commercial Specialist
U.S. Commercial Service
American Consulate General
Giessener Str. 30
60435 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: (+49)(0)69 7535-3157 / Fax: (+49)(0)69 7535-3171
Please also visit our website to obtain info about U.S. Commercial Service programs and services designed to help U.S. exporters succeed in the German and European markets, and about VAT recovery procedures: http://www.buyusa.gov/germany/en/vat.html
|Lisa Huot, Trade Event Programs|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Dorothea Baxter, Messe Berlin North America|
|Sabrina Leipold, Frankfurt|
Phone: +49 69 7535 3142