Welcome to our international Franchise page. It provides the most recent market research, trade leads and event information. Our worldwide team of Franchise Specialists is prepared to assist in increasing your presence overseas. Franchise Trade Specialists (see right) are available to discuss your international business needs.
The Franchising industry and businesses employs 21 million people and generates $2.3 trillion of economic activity. A new franchise business opens every 8 minutes of every business day.
Like the United States, franchise businesses around the world have seen steady growth in the past decade, particularly in Brazil, China and Mexico. According to the International Franchise Association (IFA), their members are eyeing overseas expansion as an important way to diversify their portfolios. For instance, a survey of IFA members last Summer, revealed that 61 percent of respondents currently franchise or operate in international locations, and 16 percent generate between 25 percent and 30 percent of revenue from international activities. Almost three fourths of respondents said they plan to start or accelerate international ventures.
Want more on Franchising?
Key Global Franchise Activities
Please take a look at our calendar of events listed here.
For additional information on these events, contact your local Franchise Trade Specialist listed above.
|High Point Furniture Market -- Franchising, Furniture, Household Consumer Goods, Textile Products - Made-Up|
The Commercial Service (CS) Saudi Arabia is participating in the High Point Furniture Market 2012, High Point, NC – 13-18, 2012. CS Saudi Arabia is offering support to Saudi Arabian companies who are interested in attending the show.
1. The Lead Commercial Specialist in Saudi Arabia is: Wasif Shah
2. For U.S. companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Matchmaking: we will introduce you to Saudi Arabian companies who are interested in your company's products.
• Market Knowledge: our trade specialists' experience helping U.S. companies enter the market in Saudi Arabia is second to none
• Prior to the show: contact CS Saudi Arabia so that we can help you better understand our delegation members and the market in Saudi Arabia
• There are no fees for U.S. companies for these services
• For more information and contact information, please see our website:
3. For Saudi Arabian companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Promotion of company objectives in a delegation brochure (printed and distributed to exhibitors, used to match your company with suitable US firms
• CS Saudi Arabia Commercial Specialist escort to assist during the show
• Advance hotel booking, and pre-show registration
• International Business Center (IBC) (private meeting area, telephones, fax services)
• The opportunity to network with other industry professionals from around the world
• Pre-departure briefing or post-departure reception for participating companies
Trade Show Information:
High Point Furniture Market is the largest trade show serving the home furnishings marketplace. The show represents all aspects of home furnishings, including wood and upholstered furniture; lighting, home decor, fabrics and textiles. The products offered will cover all price points in the industry and it is the premier show of its kind in the world. Encompassing some 12 million square feet of showroom space (more than one million square meters), in 180 showroom buildings, the High Point Market features more than 2,000 exhibitors launching tens of thousands of new products in every imaginable home furnishings category.
|Maisa Al Tawil, Dhahran|
Phone: 966-3-3303200 Ext 3191
|Abuelgasim Mukhtar, Riyadh|
Phone: 966-1-488-3800 Ext 4119
|Wasif Shah, Jeddah|
Phone: +966-2-667-0080 x 4040