The following is a list of Webinars hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service Healthcare Team.
- Webinar: Healthcare in the Middle East
Join Commercial Service representatives from the region and distinguished experts as we explore the potential of this market and strategies for success, including information our programs at Arab Health, January 28-31, 2013.
Learn about the Middle East region with Embassy specialists from Oman, Dubai, and Qatar, market access options, and best prospects for sales.
Understand barriers and how to implement strategies for successful sales and market entry.
Listen to the director of the Dubai Health Authority’s Health
Regulation Department explain regulations affecting your market access.
Hear about the potential of Arab Health, the largest healthcare trade show in the Middle East, directly from U.S. certified pavilion organizer Kallman Worldwide.
Learn firsthand about the exciting new programs the U.S. Commercial Service will launch at the show. Take advantage of this live presentation to ask questions of our presenters; benefit from the recording to access this information at any time.
- Dental Market in the UAE: The Middle East is a vibrant and growing market for dental products and represents a great opportunity to expand your international sales. Join the U.S. Commercial Service on November 7th for an informative webinar about the region.
- China Dental Webinar: Demand for dental products in China is expected to climb eleven percent annually through 2012. As many Chinese are paying increasing attention to their appearance and health in the wake of their increased living standards, the demand for up-to-date dental services is growing. Of China’s 1.3 billion plus people, 50 percent of the adults and 70 percent of the children have decayed tooth problems, and over 90 percent of the people have periodontal disease. The increase of special dental hospitals or clinics has also contributed the growing demand for dental equipment.
- Germany: Top Choice for Medical Technology: Join the U.S. Commercial Service’s webinar to gain expertise in using Germany as your gateway into the European Union as well as understanding the reimbursement challenges faced by American companies selling to the German Healthcare Market. The German Healthcare Market is the largest in Europe. It was 11.6 % of GDP (2009); employed 5.4 million people; and accounted for expenditures of € 278.3 billion in 2009. According to the German Medical Technology Association (BVMed), the medical devices segment employed 170,000 and generated expenditures of
€ 25 billion in 2009.
- China Medical Market, IVD Market, and CMEF: Learn how your company can benefit from the rapid growth and development of the healthcare sector in China!