The Healthcare Team of the U.S. Commercial Service is dedicated to enhancing the global competitiveness of the U.S. health industry, expanding its market access, and increasing exports. It accomplishes this through a variety of resources and services for U.S. companies such as Webinars, Gold Key and Platinum Key Services. The team consists of trade specialists from throughout the U.S. and from U.S. Embassies around the world and provides:
Market Data and Statistics
• 2015 Healthcare Resource Guide
Market Entry Strategies
• Local Trade Specialists
Identify and Evaluate potential partners
• Trade Events
Regulations and Customs Navigation
• Licenses & Regulations
In addition to our many services, the Healthcare Team specializes in using both Domestic and International Trade Shows as turnkey events to help foster new business relationships and expand the international presence of U.S. firms by attracting country experts and international buyers.
Want to stay updated on our export-focused events and activities?
• Subscribe to our Healthcare Updates monthly newsletter
• Follow us on Twitter
• Connect with us on LinkedIn
|U.S. Medical Trade Mission -- Health Care Services, Medical Eq.|
|Pre-Register for this event|
Join the U.S. Commercial Service's Medical Trade Mission to Brazil being held in conjunction with Hospitalar – the region's major healthcare trade show, May 21-24, 2013.
The Medical Trade Mission to Brazil is intended to include representatives from a variety of U.S. medical/healthcare industry manufacturers (equipment/devices, laboratory equipments, emergency equipment, diagnostic, physiotherapy and orthopedic, healthcare information technology, and other allied sectors), service providers, and associations and trade organizations. The mission will introduce the participants to the government policies, end-users and prospective partners whose needs and capabilities are best suited to each U.S. participant's strengths.
Participation in the mission will include:
• Pre-travel briefings/webinar on subjects ranging from business practices in Brazil to security;
• Consulate briefings on the business climate, political scenario, medical/healthcare industry scenario;
• Pre-scheduled meetings with potential partners, distributors, end users, or local industry contacts;
• Showcase your company using a tabletop display at Hospitalar 2013 - includes table with chairs, unlimited internet access;
• Complimentary promotion and listing on the official Hospitalar 2013 portal;
• Company listing in Hospitalar 2013 hard copy exhibitor catalog;
• Online company listing on the US Commercial Service's portal;
• Advanced promotion to top local contacts in Mexico, Central and South America of the U.S. Commercial Service Network.
|Jefferson Oliveira, Sao Paulo|
|Pompeya Lambrecht, Northern VA|
Senior International Trade Specialist