Welcome to the International Healthcare Technologies webpage.
Healthcare is a steadily growing industry with an approximate value of $117.4 billion exported from the U.S. in 2011, which has risen almost 26% since 2007. With the recent rapid growth of emerging markets such as Brazil, Russia, India and China there exists a tremendous opportunity for U.S. companies to successfully expand into the international arena.
The Healthcare Team of the U.S. Commercial Service is dedicated to enhancing the global competitiveness of the U.S. health industry, expanding its market access, and increasing exports. It accomplishes this through a variety of resources and services for U.S. companies such as Webinars, Gold Key and Platinum Key Services. The team, comprised of trade specialists from throughout the U.S. and from U.S. Embassies around the world, provides:
In-Depth Market Data and Statistics
Creating Market Entry Strategies
Identifying and Evaluating potential partners
Regulations and Customs Navigation
In addition to our many services, the Healthcare Team specializes in using both Domestic and International Trade Shows as turnkey events to help foster new business relationships and expand the international presence of U.S. firms by attracting country experts and international buyers.
|SA Delegation to Arab Health -- Dental Eq., Drugs/Pharmaceuticals, Laboratory Scientific Instruments, Medical Eq.|
The Commercial Service (CS) Saudi Arabia is participating in the Arab Health Show 2013, scheduled for January 28 – 31, 2013 at the Dubai Int'l Convention & Exhibition Center in Dubai, UAE. CS Saudi Arabia is offering support to both U.S. and Saudi Arabian companies who are attending the show.
2. The Lead Commercial Specialist in Saudi Arabia is: Mohammed Shujauddin
3. For U.S. companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Matchmaking: we will introduce you to Saudi Arabian companies who are interested in your company's products
• Market Knowledge: our trade specialists' experience helping U.S. companies enter the market in Saudi Arabia is second to none
• Prior to the show: contact CS Saudi Arabia Specialists so that we can help you better understand the market in Saudi Arabia
• There are no fees for U.S. companies for these services
• For more information and contact information, please see our website:
4. For Saudi Arabian companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• CS Saudi Arabia Commercial Specialist will be at the show to assist in matchmaking
• U.S. Exhibitors' Lounge (meeting area, coffee and tea, snacks)
• The opportunity to network with other industry professionals from the ANESA region
• Pre-departure briefing and counseling
5. Trade show Information: Arab Health is the largest exhibition in the region and is generally viewed as a must attend global event in the healthcare calendar. Established over three decades ago, the exhibition offers an ideal environment for companies to showcase their products in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative healthcare markets in the world. It is the world's second largest medical congress. Every year, the U.S. Department of Commerce in association with the U.S. Pavilion organizer provides Showtime appointments and counseling to U.S. exhibitors.
6. For additional information on Arab Health 2013 and the list of U.S. exhibitors, please visit www.arabhealthonline.com
|Mohammed Shujauddin, Dhahran|
Phone: 966-3-330-3200 Ext 3137
|Maher Siblini, Riyadh|
Senior Commercial Specialist
Phone: 966-11-488-3800 x 4302