The Healthcare Team of the U.S. Commercial Service is dedicated to enhancing the global competitiveness of the U.S. health industry, expanding its market access, and increasing exports. It accomplishes this through a variety of resources and services for U.S. companies such as Webinars, Gold Key and Platinum Key Services. The team consists of trade specialists from throughout the U.S. and from U.S. Embassies around the world and provides:
Regulations and Customs Navigation
In addition to our many services, the Healthcare Team specializes in using both Domestic and International Trade Shows as turnkey events to help foster new business relationships and expand the international presence of U.S. firms by attracting country experts and international buyers.
Connect to global healthcare opportunities, regulatory developments, and market intelligence via panels, executive meetings, and networking
Discover Global Markets: Healthcare Connections is the must-attend event of the year! Featuring global updates on healthcare opportunities, regulations, and best practices for success, this conference will equip you to compete and win internationally. You will hear directly from industry leaders and connect with international buyers, network with healthcare companies from around the country and get breaking news on country market intelligence.
Want to stay updated on all of our export-focused events and activities?
• Subscribe to our Healthcare Updates monthly newsletter
• Follow us on Twitter
• Connect with us on LinkedIn
|SA Delegation to Arab Health -- Dental Eq., Drugs/Pharmaceuticals, Laboratory Scientific Instruments, Medical Eq.|
The Commercial Service (CS) Saudi Arabia is participating in the Arab Health Show 2013, scheduled for January 28 – 31, 2013 at the Dubai Int'l Convention & Exhibition Center in Dubai, UAE. CS Saudi Arabia is offering support to both U.S. and Saudi Arabian companies who are attending the show.
2. The Lead Commercial Specialist in Saudi Arabia is: Mohammed Shujauddin
3. For U.S. companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• Matchmaking: we will introduce you to Saudi Arabian companies who are interested in your company's products
• Market Knowledge: our trade specialists' experience helping U.S. companies enter the market in Saudi Arabia is second to none
• Prior to the show: contact CS Saudi Arabia Specialists so that we can help you better understand the market in Saudi Arabia
• There are no fees for U.S. companies for these services
• For more information and contact information, please see our website:
4. For Saudi Arabian companies, CS Saudi Arabia will provide the following services:
• CS Saudi Arabia Commercial Specialist will be at the show to assist in matchmaking
• U.S. Exhibitors' Lounge (meeting area, coffee and tea, snacks)
• The opportunity to network with other industry professionals from the ANESA region
• Pre-departure briefing and counseling
5. Trade show Information: Arab Health is the largest exhibition in the region and is generally viewed as a must attend global event in the healthcare calendar. Established over three decades ago, the exhibition offers an ideal environment for companies to showcase their products in one of the fastest growing and most lucrative healthcare markets in the world. It is the world's second largest medical congress. Every year, the U.S. Department of Commerce in association with the U.S. Pavilion organizer provides Showtime appointments and counseling to U.S. exhibitors.
6. For additional information on Arab Health 2013 and the list of U.S. exhibitors, please visit www.arabhealthonline.com
|Maher Siblini, Riyadh|
Senior Commercial Specialist
Phone: 966-11-488-3800 x 4302
|Mohammed Shujauddin, Dhahran|
Phone: 966-3-330-3200 Ext 3137