The Healthcare Team of the U.S. Commercial Service is dedicated to enhancing the global competitiveness of the U.S. health industry, expanding its market access, and increasing exports. It accomplishes this through a variety of resources and services for U.S. companies such as Webinars, Gold Key and Platinum Key Services. The team consists of trade specialists from throughout the U.S. and from U.S. Embassies around the world and provides:
Market Data and Statistics
Market Entry Strategies
Identify and Evaluate potential partners
Regulations and Customs Navigation
In addition to our many services, the Healthcare Team specializes in using both Domestic and International Trade Shows as turnkey events to help foster new business relationships and expand the international presence of U.S. firms by attracting country experts and international buyers.
Want to stay updated on our export-focused events and activities?
|EU Supply Chains: A VAT and Transfer Pricing Perspective -- Biotechnology, Consumer Electronics, Computers/Peripherals, Defense Industry Eq., Electronic Components, General Industrial Eq./Supplies, Medical Eq., Materials Handling Machinery, Security/Safety Eq., Telecommunications Eq.|
|Pre-Register for this event|
Join us for an informational webinar to learn more about EU Supply Chains and how to address VAT and Transfer Pricing Issues.
RSM Tenon(UK)and McGladrey LLP, along with the Commercial Specialist from the U.S. Commercial Service's, Mission to the European Union, will provide an overview of VAT rules that are most relevant to U.S. companies doing business in Europe, as well as some of the more significant changes in EU Customs rules.
The Webinar will explain:
• Outline of the basic principles of VAT
• VAT impacts on U.S. exporters (goods vs. services, B2B vs. B2C, online/electronic services. VAT compliance strategies).
• Implementation of the modernized Customs Code as well as the Tariff Reductions/Suspensions
• Place of supply rules and how it concerns US businesses
• Intra-EU supply of goods and services – compliance obligations
• Discussion on the VAT features of limited risk distribution
• Income tax and transfer pricing aspects of supply chain structures
|Isabelle Maelcamp, European Union|
|James Paul, Boston|
|Michelle Ouellette, Boston|
Senior International Trade Specialist