Welcome to our international Industrial Equipment and Supplies page. It provides the most recent market research, trade leads and event information. Our worldwide team of Trade Specialists is prepared to assist in increasing your export sales. With team members in key manufacturing regions of the U.S. and in foreign markets, trade specialists and industry experts are standing ready to aid your firm.
With the depreciation of the U.S. dollar against the Euro, many small and medium-sized manufacturers are beginning to explore opportunities to increase market share outside of the U.S.
This industry has been a big part of the U.S. economy for decades, and has provided well paying jobs for a variety of skill levels. The industry’s position is now challenged by global competition, changes in technology, and worldwide economic conditions. To maintain this important sector of the U.S. economy, we strive to provide assistance to increase the industry’s competitiveness.
|EU Supply Chains: A VAT and Transfer Pricing Perspective -- Biotechnology, Consumer Electronics, Computers/Peripherals, Defense Industry Eq., Electronic Components, General Industrial Eq./Supplies, Medical Eq., Materials Handling Machinery, Security/Safety Eq., Telecommunications Eq.|
|Pre-Register for this event|
Join us for an informational webinar to learn more about EU Supply Chains and how to address VAT and Transfer Pricing Issues.
RSM Tenon(UK)and McGladrey LLP, along with the Commercial Specialist from the U.S. Commercial Service's, Mission to the European Union, will provide an overview of VAT rules that are most relevant to U.S. companies doing business in Europe, as well as some of the more significant changes in EU Customs rules.
The Webinar will explain:
• Outline of the basic principles of VAT
• VAT impacts on U.S. exporters (goods vs. services, B2B vs. B2C, online/electronic services. VAT compliance strategies).
• Implementation of the modernized Customs Code as well as the Tariff Reductions/Suspensions
• Place of supply rules and how it concerns US businesses
• Intra-EU supply of goods and services – compliance obligations
• Discussion on the VAT features of limited risk distribution
• Income tax and transfer pricing aspects of supply chain structures
|Isabelle Maelcamp, European Union|
|Michelle Ouellette, Boston|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|James Paul, Boston|