TAIPEI INTERNATIONAL BOOK EXHIBITION
TIBE 2014 will take place February 5-10, 2014 at the Taipei World Trade Exhibition Halls with a focus on promoting books, digital content, as well as selling publishing & licensing rights.
TIBE is an excellent opportunity for U.S. publishers, agents, content providers and publishing service providers to promote their products and meet buyers in the region. If you are unable to attend, we will help generate interest for your content.
- University Presses
- Trade books: best sellers and award winning
- Children's books: picture books and story books
- Educational books: k-12, higher education and academic
- Digital content: ebooks, academic databases, e-libraries, web-based learning content.
U.S. Commercial Service - Los Angeles (West)
Ph: 310.235.7203 | Fax: 310.235.7220 | Cell: 310.597.8218
- Promote pavilion participants and their links online through AIT-Commercial Section's website at www.BuyUSA.gov/taiwan/ for six months
- Arrange media exposure via newspapers, show directory and interviews
- Coordinate promotion campaigns to promote pavilion participant's titles to tradeshow attendees and exhibitors
- Provide consulting services to pavilion participants
- Host pavilion opening
- Invite local media and potential buyers to visit U.S.A. Pavilion and meet with exhibitors
- Provide pavilion participants follow-up service with potential Taiwan buyers
- Provide coordination in pavilion design and construction arrangement
- Single Company Promotion: This provides U.S. companies with customized promotional services to help increase the awareness of their brand / product / service in the Taiwan market. Delivery: 20-30 working days upon receipt of service payment and participation agreement. $700 per event.
- Business Facilitation Service: This assists U.S. companies to hold seminars, conferences, catalog shows to promote their company and products/services to potential partners or buyers in Taiwan. Delivery: 20-30 working days upon receipt of service payment and participation agreement. $700 per event
- VIP Matchmaking (Gold Key Service) $700 per day with five to seven appointments arranged. We will identify and arrange appointments with pre-screened prospective partners per pavilion participant's interest. The service process will begin upon receipt of the service fee, and marketing material of U.S. requestors.