To Asia and Beyond Free Webinar: Access Opportunities at the Asia Television Forum (ATF),
Tuesday July 31 5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT
Interested in maximizing opportunities in Asia? The Asia Television Forum is Asia's premium content market to buy, sell, finance, distribute, and co-produce across all platforms. This free webinar will include market information, industry insights and government resources available to U.S. film, TV, media and content companies. Take advantage of this chance to learn from the experts!
The Asian entertainment industry is exploding with choice and the Asia Television Forum offers a unique opportunity to network with key industry players. Asia boasts a population of 4229.1 million, with a global television audience of 800 million and 400 million homes with pay TV. There has never been a better time to engage with the world's leading players in the entertainment industry.
Webinar topics will include:
- Overview of the Singapore and regional TV and film markets
- U.S. Embassy Resources
- How to maximize opportunities at the Asia Television Forum
- Best practices from U.S. exhibitors
- Patrick Santillo, Senior Commercial Officer, U.S. Embassy Singapore
- Mary Ellen Guerrlich, Reed Exhibitions, International Sales Group
- Cheryl Freeman, President, Engine 15 Media LLC
In order to participate you must register here:
Once you register, you will receive call-in and log-in details for the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and made available to all participants.
For questions, please contact Dawn.Bruno@trade.gov or Maura.Kawai@trade.gov.