Within the U.S. Pavilion / section organized by the U.S. Department of Commerce at the American Embassy in Paris
- International section with 40 countries
- E-Book center & Digital conference room with an intensive program of conferences
- Center for Audiovisual Rights & Rights Center.
- An intensive program of conferences & exhibitions
- Trade & Consumer show: 200,000 consumers & 30,000 trade visitors
- 1,100 exhibitors representing all genres
- The French market is a nation of avid readers, ranks among the world’s top countries in terms of number of titles published annually per capita.
- Best prospects for U.S. publishers: Contemporary American Literature; Thrillers and Suspense books; Arts, Life Style & Design; Travel & Tourism; Nature & Wildlife; Spiritual and Self-Help Books; Comics, and Children’s Books
- Key figures, 2011: 2.8 billion Euros of revenue; 450 579 books sold; 40 021 new titles.
- Exhibitor: Small Publishing House ($2,405- furniture not included)
- Booster Package: Small Booth ($908)
- Table in the Right Center: ($549)
- Catalogue Display of 8 titles ($440)
- Inclusion in the Paris Book Fair catalogue show & free fair catalogue with list of all exhibitors
- Press release introducing U.S. Pavilion participants to over 100 media contacts
- Targeted list of contacts
- Possibility to enroll in the Fellowship program and roundtables organized by BIEF, the major French publishing association (not for catalogue show)
- A get together in the U.S. pavilion organized by the American Embassy in Paris (not for the catalogue show)
- Post-show follow-up and trade leads provided to U.S. participants
- Logistical support & commercial assistance provided by CS
For more information on opportunities at the 2015 show, contact:
AMERICAN EMBASSY PARIS