The U.S. Commercial Service offered the opportunity to exhibit or enroll in the catalog show program in our U.S. Pavilion at Paris Book Fair, which was held from March 19-23, 2015.
We promoted U.S. titles in the French market and match with interested French publishers.
France, a nation of avid readers, ranks among the world’s top countries in terms of number of titles published.
Best Prospects for U.S. Publishers in France include:
- Contemporary American Literature
- Thrillers and Suspense books
- Fine Arts, Life Style & Design
- Travel & Tourism, Nature & Wildlife
- Spiritual and Self-Help Books
- Comics, Children’s Books, Educational Books
3 Package Options included:
- Exhibitor (9m2 stand): € 1,887 excl. VAT or $2,453 (furniture not included)
- Booster Package: (3m2 stand) : € 713 excl. VAT or $ 926
- Catalog show (display of 6 titles): € 346 excl. VAT or $ 450
Marketing Strategies offered by the U.S. Commercial Service:
- Inclusion in the Paris Book Fair catalog show & free fair catalog
- Press release introducing U.S exhibitors to over 100 media contacts
- Targeted list of contacts
- Possibility to enroll in roundtables organized by BIEF, the major French association
- Meet & Greet in the U.S. stand organized by the American Embassy in Paris
- Logistical assistance provided prior to and during the show
- Post-show follow-up and trade leads
Valérie Ferrière, Trade Specialist, Books & Publishing