In 2009, the Services industry exported $502.3 billion of business to foreign markets. The top markets include United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Ireland, France, Switzerland, China, and Netherlands.
A network of trade specialists and industry experts throughout the U.S. and in foreign markets abroad are ready to help you increase your export sales by supplying you with essential market research and trade opportunities.
• U.S. Census Bureau publishes the latest report on U.S. International Goods and Services.
|Laser World of Photonics 2013 -- Biotechnology, Information Services, Laboratory Scientific Instruments, Machine Tools/Metalworking Eq.|
LASER World of Photonics continues to be one of the world's leading trade shows/conference for optical technologies and an ideal platform for international market leaders and innovative start-ups to present their products and applications in the areas of lasers and optronics, optics, production technology for optics, sensor technology and measurement, testing technology and biotechnology, imaging, optical measurement systems, lasers and laser systems for manufacturing and illumination. LASER World of Photonics is held every two years in Munich. The Laser World of Photonics 2011 event attracted 1,100 exhibitors and almost 28,000 visitors from 80 countries. A number of 180 exhibitors from the United States featured their products at Laser 2011.
This industry sector is growing rapidly and we therefore believe that Laser 2013 is an ideal platform to market U.S. products to German and international customers. Further information is available from: www.world-of-photonics.net.
The U.S. Commercial Service in Germany offers a wide range of support services for U.S. Exhibitors at Laser World of Photonics 2013. We are working with our fellow U.S. Commercial Service Laser/Photonics Specialists in other countries to promote your presence and products to local buyers, distributors and other potential partners in major global markets.
- We alert potential partners in Germany that you will be at the show to generate interest in your products or services.
- U.S. Commercial Service colleagues in other European countries will promote your products/services to buyers and other potential business partners in their markets.
- We provide on-site counseling during the trade show.
- We provide you with up-to-date market research (also on other European markets).
- We feature your products or services on our official U.S. Commercial Service Germany website to help generate additional business leads.
Interested U.S. exhibitors or visitors should contact Ms. Doris Groot, phone: +49-89-2888-749 or email email@example.com.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to enter the international arena and present your products to buyers from all over the globe while receiving complementary and professional support from the U.S. Commercial Service every step of the way.
Please also visit our website to obtain info about U.S. Commercial Service programs and services designed to help U.S. exporters succeed in the German and European markets, and about VAT recovery procedures: http://export.gov/germany/
|Doris Groot, Munich|
|Claudia Sixl, Munich Trade Fair Authority|