Travel and Tourism: Attracting More International Visitors to the USA
Search By Country:
The Commercial Service helps U.S. tourism companies including promotion bureaus, CVBs, hotels, tour operators, and more to capture international business. We support you through the activities of our Travel & Tourism (T&T) Team comprised of tourism specialists throughout the U.S.
Team members can help you understand global markets, develop international marketing plans, meet buyers at international trade shows, and much more.
Learn more about what we can do for you:
• Read the latest market research (found below)
|International Tourism and Travel Show - U.S. Pavilion -- Travel and Tourism Industries|
The U.S. Commercial Service in Montreal is proud to host a U.S. Pavilion at the International Tourism and Travel Show taking place in Montreal, on October 19 - 21, 2012.
For over 20 years, the International Tourism & Travel Show in Montreal, Canada has been the meeting place for travelers, travel agents and industry members. More than 200 countries and destinations will be represented by their tourism offices, tour operators or travel agents. This is a great opportunity for U.S. destinations to attend this unique show in North America. Exhibitors will be able to increase their exposure, create numerous contacts and learn about the newest travel and tourism trends.
Over 37,000 visitors will be attend this 3 day event and over 98% of them intend to purchase their next vacation in the coming year. 35% of visitors intend to purchase a vacation at the show!
As a participant of the U.S. Pavilion at the International Tourism & Travel Show 2012 will benefit from the following:
1. Discounted registration rate of US$1950 per U.S. Participant;
2. Event promotion on the official U.S. Commercial Service Canada website;
3. Targeted marketing campaign which includes email and website promotion that will provide exposure for your destination;
4. Networking opportunity at the U.S. Consulate geneal's V.I.P. reception with key trade contacts;
5. Media event opportunity to promote your destination to a select group of industry media.
To register as an Exhibitor at the ITTS or for more information please contact:
Travel and Tourism Specialist
U.S. Consulate General Montreal
|Sue Bissi, Montreal|
Phone: 514-398-9695 ext. 2273; Direct 514-908-3673