Travel and Tourism: Attracting More International Visitors to the USA
Search By Country:
The Commercial Service helps U.S. tourism companies including promotion bureaus, CVBs, hotels, tour operators, and more to capture international business. We support you through the activities of our Travel & Tourism (T&T) Team comprised of tourism specialists throughout the U.S.
Team members can help you understand global markets, develop international marketing plans, meet buyers at international trade shows, and much more.
Learn more about what we can do for you:
• Read the latest market research (found below)
|International Travel and Tourism Markets: Mexico (recording) -- Travel and Tourism Industries|
|Pre-Register for this event|
This is a recorded webinar. The U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of Travel and Tourism Industries (OTTI) and the U.S. Commercial Service Travel & Tourism Team are pleased to present a webinar about the second largest tourism market to America: Mexico. The program was recorded on February 27, 2013 at 12:00pm Eastern time (9:00am Pacific).
This webinar will cover international arrivals from Mexico, U.S. destinations most visited, spending patterns, trends highlighting critical data and market intelligence and practical market entry advice.
• Mexico is the second largest market for visitor volume, visitor spending, and travel trade surplus.
• Hear some expected trends for inbound travel from Mexico to the United States from U.S. Commercial Service Officers in Mexico City.
• Learn from the Office of Travel and Tourism Industries how to use available data and analysis to make better decisions, and the 2012 Fall Travel Forecast for Mexico and the positives and negatives influencing the Forecast.
• Hear from Discover America Mexico on how to make your international marketing efforts more effective.
|Anastasia Xenias, New York|
Senior International Trade Specialist
|Juan Carlos Ruiz, Mexico City|
|Julie Heizer, Office of Tourism|
International Trade Specialist