With offices across the United States and at U.S. Embassies and Consulates in 80 countries, including Iraq, the U.S. Commercial Service is the U.S. Government's largest trade promotion agency. The U.S. Commercial Service in Iraq is the primary contact for U.S. exporters and Iraqi importers.
Services for US Exporters include Market Research, Market Promotion, Market Contacts, and USG Advocacy.
Services for Iraqi firms include Sourcing US Products & Services and Joining Trade Missions to the US as an Iraqi Buyer.
Please review our Doing Business in Iraq section as well as our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Click here to join Export Iraq – U.S. Commercial Service, a LinkedIn Group we’ve created for information sharing and soliciting feedback among appropriate members.
- 9th International Multi-Sector Trade Fair - September 23-26, 2013 in Erbil, Iraq
- Join CS Iraq Delegation to the Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition & Conference (WEFTEC) - October 5-9, 2013 in Chicago, IL
- Baghdad International Fair Participation Kit (Update) - October 10-20, 2013 in Baghdad, Iraq
- Project Iraq: International Exhibition for Construction, Environmental Technology, Power, and Property Development - October 28-31, 2013 in Erbil, Iraq
- 6th International Iraq Exhibition for Agriculture, Food Processing, and Packaging - November 18-21, 2013 in Erbil, Iraq
Our Global Network at Work