With offices across the United States and at U.S. Embassies and Consulates in 80 countries, including Iraq, the U.S. Commercial Service is the U.S. Government's largest trade promotion agency. The U.S. Commercial Service in Iraq is the primary contact for U.S. exporters and Iraqi importers.
Services for US Exporters include Market Research, Market Promotion, Market Contacts, and USG Advocacy.
Services for Iraqi firms include Sourcing US Products & Services and Joining Trade Missions to the US as an Iraqi Buyer.
Please review our Doing Business in Iraq section as well as our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Click here to join Export Iraq – U.S. Commercial Service, a LinkedIn Group we’ve created for information sharing and soliciting feedback among appropriate members.
- Iraq Energy Expo & Conference - April 23-26, 2013 – Baghdad, Iraq
- ACCESS 2013 Business Conference for ANESA Region May 1-2, 2013 - San Diego, CA
- CS Iraq IBP Delegation to the Offshore Technology Conference - May 5-9, 2013 – Houston, TX
- Iraq Medicare Exhibition and Invitation - May 27-29, 2013 – Erbil, Iraq
- Baghdad International Fair and Participation Kit - November 1-10, 2013 – Baghdad, Iraq
Our Global Network at Work