Are you aware of the significant opportunities in Iraq, a country of 31 million people?
The Iraqi economy grew by an estimated 10 percent in 2012 and is expected to grow at a similar rate in 2013, driven primarily by rising oil production and higher oil prices over the forecast period.
* Iraq has the world’s second largest proven oil reserves at 112 mn barrels;
* Iraq plans to quadruple oil production by 2017 to 12 mn barrels per day;
* Multi-billion dollar projects in numerous sectors in the years ahead;
* Demand for U.S. technology and services is strong; and
* The country’s infrastructure needs an extreme overhaul.
Our Country Commercial Guide presents a comprehensive look at Iraq's commercial environment, including economic, political, and market analysis. The report covers market conditions, best export prospects, export financing, assistance in finding distributors, and legal and cultural issues. Table of contents:
Download our Country Commercial Guide report here.
To obtain more industry-specific information, please contact us.