Description: The International Partner Search (IPS) provides a report on up to five qualified overseas agents, distributors, manufacturer's representatives, joint venture partners, licensees, franchisees, or strategic partners who have examined your company's materials and have expressed an interest in your products/services. Key components of an IPS include:
- The names and addresses, including e-mail and/or web site addresses, of prospective overseas companies or representatives;
- The name and title of the key contact person(s) at each overseas company and their telephone number, and fax and email addresses;
- The language preferred by the Iraqi company for correspondence;
- Each Iraqi prospect's opinion on the market for your product and/or service and the projected success of an agreement, licensing arrangement, joint venture, or other strategic partnership;
- The Commercial Service specialist's opinion on the Iraqi contacts' level of interest in the U.S. company and the overall suitability of the identified companies and/or representatives;
- The competition from local firms and/or from a third country, if any; and
- Basic marketing information, such as the size of the company and the number of years the Iraqi company has been in business, will be provided. At the client's request, and at additional cost to the client, additional marketing information will also be provided.
Negative IPS Report
In rare cases, Iraqi firms contacted may not be interested in the U.S. company's offer. In these cases, the overseas Commercial Service office conducting the IPS will return a "negative" IPS report. This report will include information on the marketability of the client's product or service, such as regulatory, trade, competitor and/or other factors that may prohibit or limit sales prospects in the relevant market. The report will also include the contact information on each overseas company or representative contacted.
- 20-30 business days upon receipt of payment.
- $550 for small and medium-sized firms
- $1,400 for large-sized firms