Contact: Edmond Cahill, Managing Director
Kells Business Park
Kells Co Meath Ireland
Cahill-Caizzone & Associates is a professional firm operating at an international level and provides its own clients with business, tax and legal consultancy services. Our main goal is to furnish our clients with a complete and cost effective service thanks to the experience and skills of the professionals who distinguish our team.
The main services that our firm provides, particularly to companies, include:
* assistance with the start-up of new companies;
* corporate, fiscal, and contractual advice and assistance;
* legal advice and assistance;
* ongoing assistance with management of Irish and European companies;
* planning and development of projects.
We invite you to review our website or to contact us for more details on the services we provide.
In Ireland we can provide a very efficient and cost effective service for U.S. companies looking to develop sales for their goods and services in the European marketplace. To include, if required, provision of offices, warehousing and production facilities from our own buildings. This can be arranged on a short term basis if required and gives U.S. companies flexibility and the option of starting from a low cost base until business grows.
We have experience in Ireland in the sales and distribution of goods throughout Europe based on senior partners involvement in his own Irish manufacturing company exporting to mainland Europe.
EisnerAmper Ireland deliver Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services to domestic and international banks, government departments and state agencies, established international companies and start-ups doing business in and through Ireland.
Our dedicated International Trade team works with corporates, expanding existing global operations or start-ups considering expansion into Europe. Our team provides the ideas, support and execution necessary to make international trade happen.
Our team works closely with the trade bodies, Irish and international law firms, and government bodies such as Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland, to assist companies with the execution of their international plans.
EisnerAmper Ireland supports international trade via:
• Provision of advice, from EisnerAmper Ireland’s multidisciplinary team, on Company Set Up, Corporation Tax, Compliance, Irish GAAP and IFRS, Company Secretary and Outsourcing;
• Assisting companies execute their plans to set up in Ireland;
• Provision of support to other professional services firms in helping their clients;
• Understanding our clients’ cultures & markets;
• Provision of commercial and wider insights provided for no fee as part of our tendering process."