Mobile World Congress 2014
24-27 February 2014
Interested purchasers of U.S. mobile technologies can utilize the U.S. Commercial Service’s U.S. Export Interest Directory Marketplace to schedule meetings with a select group of the 230+ U.S. exhibitors at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2014 (http://www.mobileworldcongress.com) in Barcelona, February 24-27, 2014.
* Take advantage of a 30% reduction in MWC entrance fee (see below).
Expand your opportunities at MWC 2014 by scheduling meetings with exhibiting U.S. suppliers using the U.S. Export Interest Directory Marketplace. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to view the product profiles of selected U.S. supplier companies interested in expanding in international markets and schedule meetings with them prior to MWC 2013. Use of this tool will allow you to target the right suppliers for the products/services you need and will maximize the use of your time at MWC.
1) Register at the U.S. Export Interest Directory Marketplace (more to follow).
2) Complete your buyer profile and verify your information.
3) You will then be able to search U.S. exhibitors based on your business needs, product categories and more.
4) When you find an exhibitor with whom you want to meet, you will be able to check their availability and propose a meeting that fits your schedule.
5) An email will automatically be sent to the supplier, on your behalf, to schedule the meeting at your desired time during Mobile World Congress 2014.
6) Once the meeting is confirmed, it will be loaded in both your virtual meeting scheduler and the U.S. company's virtual meeting scheduler.
*As a special courtesy to key contacts, the U.S. Commercial Service and GSMA are pleased to be able to offer first-time MWC visitors - who register through the U.S. Commercial Service - a 30% discount on all MWC entrance pass types! To request your discounted pass code, please register on our website here. (To see the pass types, visit: http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/passes-and-prices/ ).
Please contact Padraig O'Connor (Tel: +353-1-237-5848, E-mail: Padraig.O'Connor@trade.gov), for further information and clarification.