Do you quickly need to get the word out about your new product or service in Italy, introduce your new distributor or agent, find new customers, conduct a technical training program on your product or service, or otherwise promote your capabilities?
The U.S. Commercial Service Single Company Promotion (SCP) in Italy is designed to provide a boost to your company's efforts under the banner of the U.S. Embassy in Rome and/or the U.S. Consulate General in Milan.
Companies can use our facilities or we will help arrange another suitable venue. Additional services are available. Costs vary according to the complexity involved, and the resources and time required.
- Assistance with developing a custom-tailored approach to arranging and promoting your company's event;
- Presentation/conference space accommodating up to 50 people at the U.S. Embassy in Rome or at the U.S. Consulate General in Milan, including provision of available audio/video equipment;
- Use of the U.S. Commercial Service logo on invitations to your event, assistance with having them printed and distributed, and with receiving RSVPs;
- Promotion of your event to relevant contacts in our industry sector databases.
Creation of mailing lists, postage, catering, interpreters, and other extra services are available at additional cost.
- Read the SCP Standards;
- Complete the SCP Questionnaire and return to our office by fax or e-mail;
- Complete the SCP Order Form and provide credit card information for the fee by fax or e-mail (we will advise you later of additional charges based on your requirements);
- Access the following link to the pre-registration on-line form, fill it out and submit your request electronically;
- Send one set of your company literature to help us understand your firm's product or service and to help you develop the most effective Single Company Promotion.
For more information or to place your SCP order, contact the U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC) nearest you or contact us directly at the U.S. Commercial Service in Italy.
Our Global Network at Work