Verona, Italy – May 4-6, 2011
The U.S. Commercial Service in Italy is organizing a combined U.S. Pavilion at the Solarexpo and Greenbuilding trade fair, which will be held May 4-6, 2011 in beautiful Verona, Italy. Solarexpo, the International Exhibition and Conference on Solar and Renewable Energies, is the #1 solar PV show in the world in 2010 according to Photon International Magazine, and one of the most important in the renewable energy sector. Taking place alongside Solarexpo is Greenbuilding, the International Exhibition and Conference on Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Architecture.
Together, Solarexpo and Greenbuilding are a leading European event for renewables and sustainable architecture. In May 2010, the combined shows featured 1,200 exhibitors, 70,000 visitors and a high-level conference program.
Five good reasons to enter Italy’s solar and green building market!
1) Italy is the world’s second largest market for photovoltaic installations
2) Italy already has over 1GW of solar power in place and is expected to add at least 1GW of capacity annually over the next three years
3) Immediate opportunities exist under one of the most generous government backed feed-in-tariff programs in the world, with rates of $0.34 to $0.60 per kWh of generation capacity
4) Best prospects for the Italian green building market include insulation products, energy saving systems for residential and industrial applications, solar thermal panels for building heating and hot water production, wood construction and geothermal energy for building heating applications
5) The Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) green building certification system is gaining prominence in Italy. Italian builders and construction professionals are in need of U.S. architectural and engineering expertise to develop LEED projects in Italy
Your Participation Is Made Easy Because The U.S. Pavilion Does It All For You!
o Fully staffed and supported by the U.S. Commercial Service
o Special Low Fees For U.S. Participants:
o U.S. participants will receive:
Act Now To Secure Your Foothold In The Italian Market!
To receive additional information on the Italian market and about participating in the U.S. Pavilion at Solarexpo/Greenbuilding, please contact the U.S. Commercial Service in Milan, Italy:
Nicoletta Postiglione, Commercial Specialist
Tel. +39 02 626 88 522
Fax +39 02 659 65 61
Federico Bevini, Commercial Specialist
Tel. +39 02 626 88 520
Fax +39 02 659 65 61
OR contact Kara Sweeney in the United States at (513) 684-2944 or Kara.Sweeney@trade.gov
For further information about both shows from the organizer: http://www.solarexpo.com/