A specialized business to business forum for aerospace suppliers and Prime contractors to meet and develop business opportunities in Italy.
2 days of pre-planned face to face meetings, conferences. 1 day of visits to AVIO and another Italian Prime facilities.
What is it?
- A B2B platform for over 400 companies to gather and have face to face meetings
- An outstanding opportunity for American companies to develop business in Italy –and Europe.
- A 3 day business mission offered to US companies with 2 days of face to face meetings with contacts of your choice, conferences and a visit to two Italian Primes facilities.
- A professional and specialized event brought to you by the U.S. Commercial Service Team and Business Conventions International - BCI.
Facts and figures
- 150 contractors (procurement, industrialization, production, R&D, commodities, supply chain, projects, etc.)
- 350 suppliers from Italy and the rest of Europe
- 7500+ face to face meetings pre-arranged over two days
Download the pdf list of participants in 2008
Benefits to you: save time and money
- Greater visibility of your profile through our online and detailed catalog
- Identify and request meetings with relevant contacts prior to the convention
- Save time and money by having face to face meetings with the contacts of your choice in just two days
- Develop your business with Italian and other European companies
- Turnkey service: 100% business oriented event, 0% logistics (no booth construction, packages including the convention, the visit and your accomodation).
How does it work?
- Fill out a form and provide a description of your capabilities, technologies, applications, and products. Download the form from the link in the upper right corner of this page and return it to our New-York contacts.
- Three weeks prior to the event, you will be able to access the profiles of all the participants from our online catalogue
- Our user friendly program will help you identify the right contacts and request meetings with those companies selected
- The solicited contacts will validate all the requests made for a meeting
- Our team sets up a program of pre-scheduled individual meetings with the contacts requested and those who also selected your profile. You will then be able to consult your program online and prepare your agenda of meetings prior to the event
Also feel free to contact Alain NGOIE at BCI in Paris if you have a representative in Europe:
*The U.S. Commercial Service Team has negotiated special conditions for U.S. Companies.*
Our Global Network at Work