SHOWCASE USA-ITALY, organized by the U.S. Commercial Service and Visit USA Association Italy, is an ideal event for new-to-market companies, as well as for repeat exhibitors wishing to reconfirm placements with existing clients and find new ones. At this, the 17th annual edition, U.S. exhibitors will have the opportunity to meet individually with 25-30 major Italian tour operators.
- Two nights hotel accommodations (March 2 and 3), room taxes and breakfast at Due Torri Hotel;
- Five meals (dinner on March 2; breakfast, lunch, dinner on March 3; breakfast on March 4);
- Showcase USA-Italy event includes:
- Sightseeing tour of Verona on March 2 in the afternoon;
- Market briefing and pre-scheduled one-to-one appointments with tour operators and MICE companies on March 3;
- Networking reception on Monday evening, March 3, with key tourism industry executives, including trade journalists;
- Free participation or brochure distribution at the Visit USA Association Italy’s video presentation for travel agents on March 4 (applicable to all exhibitors, except for receptive tour operators);
Tentative Participation Costs (including two nights hotel and all meal plans):
- Basic Rate: USD $2,700 per person
- First-time exhibitor and Visit USA Association Italy’s members rate: USD $2,550 per person
- Group Rate: USD $2,300 per person (applicable to groups of minimum 5 participants belonging to the same organization or geographical region)
Sponsorship Opportunities (available on a first-come first-served basis):
- Coffee Break during either Showcase USA-Italy or Visit USA Association Workshop: USD $500
- Luncheon at either Showcase USA-Italy or Visit USA Association Workshop: USD $1,500
Please, register here.
To download the full promotional package and participation instructions, please click here.
To reserve space or receive more information, please contact:
Luisa Salomoni, Budget & Financial Assistant, Tel: +39 02 626 88 525 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Francesca Spagnoletti, Commercial Assistant, Tel: +39 02 626 88 529 - Email: email@example.com at U.S. Commercial Service, Milan, Italy or Tony Michalski, Senior International Trade Specialist at U.S. Commercial Service, Ontario, CA Tel: +1-909-390-8469 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: January 24, 2014