Contact: Huw Thomas, Managing Director
Nishi Shinbashi 2-7-4, CJ Bldg. 7F, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0003
Intralink has successfully been developing and implementing strategies for Japan, China, Taiwan and Korea for over 20 years. Through our Surrogate Sales Program™, we provide companies with a low risk, cost effective and practical means to target these markets, generate new and incremental revenues, and establish a permanent presence through a local subsidiary, acquisition or partnership.
In addition to our Surrogate Sales Program™, we provide a range of pre- and post-market entry services, including opportunity assessments, partner searches, supplier benchmarks, investment coordination, local representation and commercial audits. We also work with clients to source capital from strategic and financial investors in Asia, and to buy, sell and license intellectual property.
Our clients are venture-backed start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and multinational corporations operating in the automotive, chemicals, clean energy, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, semiconductor, telecommunications and other sectors. Through our international team of locally-employed, bilingual project managers based in Tokyo, Shanghai, Taipei and Seoul, we offer a transparent and hands-on approach, extensive in-country contacts, and over 20 years of experience.
Contact: Yunoshin Mitsumata, Integrated Language and Business Advisor
29th fl., Osaka Ekimae Dai 3 bldg., 1-1-3 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka City, Japan 530-0001
Will Way, Inc. (established in 1984 in Osaka, Japan) is a global business support center specializing in language related and international business services.
Will Way, Inc. can provide high quality and professional services (for more than one hundred languages) as follows:
1. Translation, proofreading, rewriting, editing, recording, etc.
2. Interpretation (in Japanese locations as well as international locations), bilingual personnel services, market studies and surveys, etc.
3. Various business assistance, support, and consulting services upon your request, etc.
4. Japanese, Korean, Chinese and other language training for management and staff members at the affiliated Will Way, Inc. Foreign Language School (since 1984).
5. As your CONCIERGE, we can make arrangements to make sure you have a comfortable time when you visit Japan and other Asian countries as well.
Will Way, Inc. can provide native speaking, bilingual interpreters and translators, to assist you in your business endeavors during your visits to Japan and other Asian countries, such as Thailand, Vietnam, China, Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Myanmar, and so on.
We look forward to meeting you and contributing to your successful global business, not only here in Japan, but in other Asian countries as well.