Our Gold Key Service opens doors for your business in Japan.
The Gold Key Service helps you make the most efficient use of your time in Japan through one-on-one appointments with Japanese importers, agents, distributors, or sales representatives, each of whom has been pre-screened by one of our Commercial Specialists.
Our Commercial Service Specialists will identify and contact qualified and interested Japanese firms, explain your product or service to them, and arrange a customized schedule of meetings for you with the most suitable candidates.
Please complete GKS questionnaire
The Gold Key Service Includes
For New-to-Export SMEs, there may be an additional discount. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
*A Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME) is defined as a firm with 500 or fewer employees or self-certified as a small business under SBA regulations.
At least 6 weeks is required to set up your schedule of meetings.
Most meetings are conducted in Japanese, so an interpreter is usually necessary. We can help you make arrangements to hire a professional interpreter.
Contact us for a list of hotels in Tokyo with discounted Embassy rates.
How the Gold Key Works:
1. Commercial Service staff identify and target the most suitable Japanese companies for your company.
2. We contact those companies on your behalf.
3. We arrange a meeting schedule with the best candidate companies.
4. The morning of your meetings you are given a market briefing by Commercial Service staff.
5. You are escorted to your meetings by our Commercial Specialist.
6. At the post-meeting briefing our staff will answer any questions you have and will assist you to develop the best follow-up strategy.
For more information on this service, please contact email@example.com
"The Gold Key service exceeded my expectations. I am completely satisfied; the level of professionalism, the courtesy, the hard work and the skill with which my visit was prepared for and executed was outstanding. The quality of the meetings that I held were excellent – on a scale of 1 to 10 – this rated a 12!"