One-on-One Matchmaking Opportunity
U.S. Cyber Security & Infrastructure Protection Trade Mission, Kuwait City,
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Expand your reach and market intelligence on the U.S. cyber security & infrastructure protection business solutions:
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the US Embassy Kuwait, this program brings you face-to-face opportunity with top U.S. companies in the Cyber Security & Infrastructure Protection sectors.
They are available to meet with you to discuss the latest business trends and opportunities and needs that are important to the success of your firm.
Target Business Sectors:
Critical Infrastructure: Surveillance equipment, perimeter security and control systems, contraband detection and scanning systems, and consulting services in security planning
Cyber Security: Application Security, WAN Optimization, Remote Security, VPN, Public Key Infrastructure, Perimeter Security, and End Point Security.
U.S. Organizations and Executives:
(Click the Hyperlink Below To View)
The following organizations are available to meet with you:
Click Here to Download
- Air Patrol Corporation, CEO and Managing Partner
- Datalocker, CEO and Middle East Representative
- Emagine IT, President and Vice President, Corporate Relations
- FireEye Inc., Senior Director, Middle East, Turkey, Africa
- Glimmerglass Optical Cyber Solutions, President & CEO
- Implant Sciences Corporation, General Manager and Managing Director
- Lockheed Martin, Middle East Capture Manager and Middle East Executive
- National US Arab Chamber of Commerce, President & CEO
- Open Systems International, Managing Director, International Operations
- Raytheon Company, International Business Development Manager
- SEL, Channel Director, Europe Middle East Africa
- Tecore Networks, Vice President of Business Development
One-on-one appointments will be located in the Sheraton Hotel, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
All appointments will take place Wednesday, October 2nd from 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm. Each meeting will last approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
Please note that appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis and appointment slots are limited. As we get closer to the date, we will confirm your appointment(s).
If you are interested in participating in this program, please complete the registration form below:
Questions? Email email@example.com
Fields marked with * are required.
Fields marked with * are required.
OMB Control No.: 0625-0237
Expiration Date: 1/1/12
Public reporting for this collection of information is estimated to be 5 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. All responses to this collection of information are voluntary, and will be provided confidentially to the extent allowed by law. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no person is required to respond to, nor shall any person be subject to a penalty for failure to comply with, a collection of information subject to the requirements of the Paperwork Reduction Act unless that collection of information displays a currently valid OMB control number. Send comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden, to the Reports Clearance Officer, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce, Room 4001, 14th and Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20230.