These selected government and private sites offer a wealth of information for first-time and seasoned U.S. exporters alike.
If you know of other links useful to U.S. exporters, please let us know and we will consider including them in this listing. Thank you for helping us help you.
- http://www.libyaninvestment.com , it is run by a private company, it lists some breaking news, several tenders as well as Laws and regulations.
- http://www.investinlibya.com, maintained by the Libyan Foreign Investment Board (overseas foreign investors who come in under Law No. 5/1997 for encouragement of foreign capitals investment).
- http://www.ita.doc.gov/td/tic/ , U.S. Department of Commerce, Trade Information Center.
- http://www.export.gov/middleeast/ , The Middle East and North Africa Business Information Center.
- http://www.export.gov/cnusa/index.html, Commercial News USA (CNUSA).
- http://www.ustda.gov/, United States Trade and Development Agency.
- http://www.mepi.state.gov/, Middle East Partnership Initiative.
- U.S. Department of State - Country Information.
- U.S. Department of State- Consular Affairs-Country Information.
Libyan Private Business & Government Agencies Links
Libyan Service Providers
The Commercial Service at the Embassy of the United States of America in Tripoli assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the persons or firms whose names appear in the following list. The order in which names listed appear has no significance.
Multilateral Organizations - Libya Pages
U.S. Government Agencies Links