The U.S. Commercial Service is the lead trade promotion agency of the U.S. Government. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and more than 75 countries help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to new global markets.
Our experienced staff is uniquely positioned to help your firm launch or expand your export business. By working with our office, your company can gain access to 95 percent of the world consumers who live outside of the United States.
Our qualified team of trade specialists can provide the following assistance:
- Help you locate prospective buyers, agents, distributors, representatives, and licensing and joint-venture partners,
- Provide competent information and guidance regarding the export process,
- Help you identify international markets of opportunity,
- Provide comprehensive and accurate market research for targeted country markets,
- Provide business background/credit investigations on prospective buyers and representatives,
- Promote your products/services worldwide, and
- Refer you to other qualified resources for export financing, logistics support, licensing, and trade leads.
Our Global Network at Work