The U.S. Commercial Service in Kansas City, Missouri organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- Kansas – State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) Grant
- STEP Funding Opportunities for Missouri Companies
- January 29, 2016: The Riddle of the Exporter
- April 5, 2016: Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Workshop
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES:
February 5: Business Opportunities in Chile
February 9: Education Technology Market Briefing: Turkey
February 17: Hannover Messe: Your Global Customers in One Venue
February 17: Opportunities in UK Infrastructure Projects
February 24: Exporting to Mexico: Effectively Managing Customs – Requirements for Exporting
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS:
- February 8-12, 2016: Smart Cities Infrastructure Business Development Mission to India – Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi, with optional stop in Vizag
- March 7-10, 2016: Education Trade Mission to Africa – Johannesburg, Accra, & Abidjan
- April 23 – 28, 2016: Healthcare Technology and eHealth Services trade Mission to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
- May 16 -24, 2016: Cybersecurity Trade Mission to Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- July 14-22, 2016: Water Infrastructure Trade Mission to Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- April 18-22, 2016: Central European Education Fairs – Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary
- April 25-29, 2016: Hannover Messe 2016
- June 19-21, 2016: SelectUSA Investment Summit – Washington, D.C.
Search for Worldwide Trade Events