The U.S. Commercial Service in Kansas City, Missouri organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker Honors U.S. Companies with Presidential Award for Export Achievements
- Top Markets Series – A market assessment tool for U.S. Exporters
- Going Global: A Virtual Toolkit for Small Businesses
- June 20: Women in International Business Luncheon
- June 21: NASCO Impact Update with Tiffany Melvin
- June 22: Kansas International Trade Day
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES:
- June 1: Business Opportunities in Mexico
- June 14: Cyber Security Opportunities in Turkey
- June 15: Discover Global Markets: Healthcare Connections Webinar
- June 15: How to do Effective Due Diligence on an International Buyer
- June 16: United Nations Geneva Strategic Heritage Plan - Construction Opportunities
- June 21: Utilizing Letters of Credit
- June 28: Wearables & Standards: What You Need To Know
- July 13: Understanding the Financial Role of INCOTERMS 2010
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS:
- September 5 – 13: Trade Winds Latin America – Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico & Argentina
- September 18 – 23: U.S. Industry Program at the International Atomic Energy Agency General Conference
- September 26 – 30: Transportation Technologies, Equipment and Systems Trade Mission to Turkey
- September 26 – 30: 3rd Annual Brazil Health IT Trade Mission
- October 16 – 21: Healthcare Business Development Mission to China
- October 19-21: Subsea & Onshore Technology Trade Mission to Brazil
- November 12 – 18: Safety & Security Trade Mission to Saudi Arabia & Kuwait
- December 5 – 8: Cyber Security Business Development Mission to Turkey
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
Search for Worldwide Trade Events