The U.S. Commercial Service in Kansas City, Missouri organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- There is Still Time to Apply for the “E” Award
- Nominations Open for 2016 Kansas Governor’s Exporter of the Year Award
- Kansas – State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) Grant
- STEP Funding Opportunities for Missouri Companies
- December 7: Trade, Export & Investment Road Show – HANNOVER MESSE 2016
- January 29, 2016: The Riddle of the Exporter
- April 5, 2016: Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Workshop
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES:
- December 1 – Navigating Free Trade Agreements – Qualifying Your Product
- December 2 – Best Practices and Opportunities for Student Recruitment in Central Europe
- December 2 – Cyber Security Opportunities in Japan, S. Korea and Taiwan
- December 3 – Mexico’s Booming Manufacturing Industry
- December 3 – Navigating Free Trade Agreements – Documenting Origin
- December 9 – Healthcare Market Trends and Opportunities in Saudi Arabia & Kuwait
- December 10 – Peru Healthcare Industry – Opportunities for U.S. Companies
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS:
- January 20, 2016: PE/VC Financial Services Certified Trade Mission to Hong Kong
- February 8-12, 2016: Smart Cities Infrastructure Business Development Mission to India – Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi, with optional stop in Vizag
- March 7-10, 2016: Education Trade Mission to Africa – Johannesburg, Accra, & Abidjan
- April 23 – 28, 2016: Healthcare Technology and eHealth Services trade Mission to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
- May 16 -24, 2016: Cybersecurity Trade Mission to Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- July 14-22, 2016: Water Infrastructure Trade Mission to Singapore, Vietnam, and the Philippines
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
- April 18-22, 2016: Central European Education Fairs – Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary
- April 25-29, 2016: Hannover Messe 2016
- June 19-21, 2016: SelectUSA Investment Summit – Washington, D.C.
Search for Worldwide Trade Events