The U.S. Commercial Service in Kansas City, Missouri organizes and supports conferences, seminars, and events to educate our clients and promote international trade. Our goal is to help local U.S. exporters sell globally. A sampling of our events includes:
- Executive briefings in our office with one of our visiting Commercial Service Officers from around the world.
- Educational export seminars and online webinars.
- Matchmaking and export counseling services at international trade shows overseas and the U.S.
By organizing trade missions and educational seminars; providing matching or export counseling services at trade shows; and recruiting buyer delegations to U.S. trade shows, the U.S. Government helps U.S. exporters expand global sales at trade events.
- New Commerce Report Illustrates Economic Benefits for U.S. Firms Doing Business with Trans-Pacific Partnership Countries
- The Education and Training Resource Guide 2016
- May 10: At the Crossroads: Agribusiness and National Security in EU/US Relations
- May 19: Export-Import Bank of the United States Rountable
- May 19: World Trade Day – Wake-up to Global Trade: Showcasing the Value of Exports
- June 20: Women in International Business Luncheon
WEBINARS & TELECONFERENCES:
- May 3: Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Country Overview
- May 5: Brazilian Airports Infrastructure
- May 11: Business Opportunities in Peru
- May 11: Construction/Electrical Equipment Opportunities in Mexico
- May 11: Healthcare Opportunities in Southeast Europe
- May 18: Business Opportunities in Uruguay
- May 24: Utilizing Letters of Credit
INTERNATIONAL TRADE MISSIONS:
- September 5 – 13: Trade Winds Latin America – Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Mexico & Argentina
- September 26 – 30: Transportation Technologies, Equipment and Systems Trade Mission to Turkey
- October 19-21: Subsea & Onshore Technology Trade Mission to Brazil
- December 5 – 8: Cyber Security Business Development Mission to Turkey
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & EVENTS
Search for Worldwide Trade Events