For more information on any of the events listed below, please contact Andrew Edlefsen in Las Vegas at 702.388.6694 or email, email@example.com.
Local and Domestic Events
Mexican and Latin American Trade Seminar, March 21, 2013. An educational seminar for Nevada businesses to learn about opportunities in Mexico and Latin America. This event is free to attend.
SBA Online Business Training Course. The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering a free online training course to help small businesses explore exporting opportunities.
Check back regularly for updated information or other suggested local and domestic events.
Industry Trade Shows in Las Vegas
Every year Las Vegas plays host to hundreds of industry trade shows, conferences and meetings. Each year, the US Department of Commerce certifies specific domestic trade shows that have the likelihood of attracting a significant international buying audience under the “International Buyers Program”. Foreign buying delegations are led to town by our foreign-based US Commercial Service posts. How can you take advantage of this unique resource? Set up private meetings with our Foreign Commercial Service staffs via our “Show Time” program. Offer to host a country buying delegation for off-site technical or educational tours of your facilities or operations. Host a breakfast or luncheon guest speaker. Check out these upcoming IBPs in Las Vegas:
- International CES 2013, January 8-11: International CES is the world's largest annual trade show for the broad-based consumer electronics technology market, from mobile electronics, audio and video, home networking information and wireless technology to high-end audio and satellite systems. Each year CES unveils the latest in consumer products and services. CES is the premier event bringing together consumer electronics product manufacturers, distributors, researchers, content developers, financial analysts, and the press with the highest concentration of buyers and decision-makers in the retail distribution channel.
- NAHB International Builders Show 2013, January 22-24: The NAHB International Builders' Show® (IBS) is one of the largest building industry tradeshows in the world and the largest annual light construction and residential building industry trade show in the United States. This year the IBS is 69 years old, will have approximately 400,000 square feet of exhibit space and attract approximately 50,000 exhibitors. In addition to the exhibition, the IBS offers nearly 165 educational sessions and is host to construction-related meetings, special events and workshops. Virtually any and every product used in light construction or residential home building will be featured. The IBS is a must-attend event for all home building industry professionals.
- IBP World of Concrete, February 4-8: World of Concrete is the commercial construction industry's most important annual, international event where more than 1,000 exhibiting companies provide the latest products, technology and equipment across more than 500,000 net square feet of exhibit space. World of Concrete draws attendees from throughout the world and from all segments of the industry, including repair and demolition, information technology, materials handling, as well as concrete producers and masonry professionals. World of Concrete conference, seminar, and certification program (February 4-8) is a leader in the construction industry with more than 10,000 attendees participating in over 100 sessions each year. Targeted sessions include everything from concrete basics and decorative concrete to green building and best management practices. World of Concrete 2013 is the place to be for new opportunities to grow in the growing commercial construction industry. No other event offers you more - all the products, resources and valuable information you need - to strengthen your entire operation.
- Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, March 19-21: The Nightclub & Bar (NCB) Show—branded as one of the top U.S. trade shows—attracts more than 30,000 bar and nightclub owners, operators, bartenders and other professionals in the industry. Innovative products, informational tools, unique demonstrations (don't miss “Shake It Up!” the largest mixologist competition in the U.S.) and special events on the exhibit floor and non-stop evening events will keep you energized for the entire show. Attendees walk away with specific tools to grow their businesses, compete and succeed in this competitive industry. Sponsored by Nightclub & Bar Magazine—leader of the on-premise market—this event is a must for anyone in the hospitality industry.
- National Association of Broadcasters Show, April 6-11: The NAB Show is one of the ten largest trade shows in North America and provides the world's largest and most comprehensive gathering of television, radio, film, video, audio, and multi-media professionals. Combining a tradeshow floor featuring more than 1,500 exhibitors on 840,000 net square feet of exhibit space with more than 500 education sessions, this event annually redefines the future of electronic media. NAB attracts attendees from all facets of the electronic media industry and supports their business needs through comprehensive exhibits, networking events, and extensive educational programs covering engineering, production & post-production, management, sales & marketing, policy & regulation, and emerging technologies. In 2012, there were over 90,000 media and entertainment professionals from over 150 countries present at the show. International Buyer Program Delegations receive complimentary admission to The NAB Show and reduced conference fees.
- Ukranian Buyer Delegation to ISC West Security Show, April 10-12: CS Kyiv is organizing Ukrainian Buyer Delegation to ISC West Security Show, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 10 - 12, 2013. ISC West is the largest US security event featuring the latest products, training, and networking for security industry professionals. Show Description: ISC West is the #1 security event in North America and the best place to source, learn, network and connect with the industry. Product Categories: Access Control; Remote Monitoring; Alarms & Monitoring; Systems Integration; Biometrics; Video Surveillance; Fire Control; Wireless Applications. Industry Description & Relevance/Importance of Show: Safety and security equipment is becoming one of the most promising sectors for U.S. exporters in the Ukrainian market. The local market offers many opportunities, in particular, for airport passenger and baggage screening equipment, equipment for detection of explosives and drugs, security software for corporate customers and banking, advanced surveillance and access control systems, wireless security solutions. Imported equipment dominates, especially in the high-tech end of security products.
- International CTIA Wireless 2013, May 21-23: The International CTIA WIRELESS® show represents the fastest growing, most dynamic segments of the wireless, mobile computing and Internet industries. Each year the show draws more than 40,000 qualified attendees, occupies more than 325,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space, hosts over 1,000 exhibitors, attracts more than 1,100 press and analysts worldwide, and offers top-level speakers and one of the most comprehensive educational programming in the industry.
The International Buyer Program will support a full service International Business Center offering export counseling and access to industry and country specific market analysis. In addition, Commercial Service staff will provide matchmaking and export counseling.
- International Pow Wow 2013, June 8-12: U.S. Travel Association's IPW is the travel industry's premier international marketplace and the largest generator of travel to the U.S. - it is NOT a typical trade show. In just three days of intensive pre-scheduled business appointments, more than 1,000 U.S. travel organizations from every region of the USA (representing all industry category components), and close to 1,200 international and domestic buyers from more than 70 countries, conduct business negotiations that result in the generation of more than $3.5 billion in future Visit USA travel. At IPW, buyers and sellers are able to conduct business that would otherwise be generated only through an exhaustive number of around-the-world trips.
CS Kazakhstan will recruit a delegation of tour operators and media representatives, based on U.S. Travel's quota, to attend the event.
- Magic Marketplace 2013, August 21-23: Founded in 1933, MAGIC has become the largest, most comprehensive apparel and accessory trade event in the U.S. Each August, the fashion industry converges on Las Vegas for the most influential three days in the business - the MAGIC Marketplace. MAGIC connects a global audience of serious buyers and sellers of men's, women's, and children's apparel and accessories. Thousands of retailers spanning single store boutiques to mass market domestic and international chains come to the Marketplace to access more than 4,000 manufacturers showcasing over 5,000 brands and private label resources.
- Pack Expo 2013, September 23-25: PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2013 will focus on the latest developments in packaging technology and will showcase exhibitors' state-of-the-art advances in packaging machinery, processing machinery, converting machinery, materials, packages and containers, and components. PACK EXPO will feature specialized areas on the show floor such as the Processing Zone, Brand Zone and Pharmaceutical Pavilion. The Processing Zone will put the spotlight on food & beverage processing solutions that will help today's leading companies address the production line as a complete process. The Brand Zone will be dedicated to packaging technologies designed to help open innovation executives, brand managers, marketers and package designers launch new products, refresh existing brands and improve sustainability scores. The Pharmaceutical Pavilion will highlight the latest technologies from the leading pharmaceutical packaging providers around the world.
- International Baking Industry Exposition, October 6-9: The International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) is known worldwide as the only U.S. event that offers complete equipment, ingredient and supply solutions to wholesale and retail baking professionals. Directors and Managers from across the world and every segment of the grain-based food industry count on IBIE for the new technology, products, strategies and information they need to stay competitive in all aspects of their operation. While other baking events cater to small market subsets, IBIE is the largest and most comprehensive event in the industry and brings together every major product category from Artisan bakers, biscuit/cracker producers, catering and culinary companies, snack food producers, and pet food manufacturers to restaurants/hotels, food service operators, supermarket chains, and other suppliers and distributors.