Designed to help U.S. companies begin an export initiative, and to gain increasing skills and innovation in their international sales. This course is designed for new-to-export firms and current exporters that would like expert advice on the export process basics. Attendees will receive a certificate of completion following the course.
Agenda items include:
• Getting Started in Exporting, Market Research, and Finding Overseas Customers
• Developing Your Export Plan
• Export Documentation and Logistics
• Incoterms 2010
• Getting Paid
• Legal Considerations in Exporting
• How We Did It – Export Success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This seminar is ideal for marketing and sales management and staff, import/export operations personnel, purchasing, logistics, and anyone with a responsibility for import/export functions.