Entering an International Market for the first time? Want to expand your overseas sales to new markets? We provide customized end to end business solutions to help you compete and win in the global market place. Our trade specialists in more than 100 U.S. cities and 80 countries will help you succeed by offering in-depth consulting and advocacy.
- Develop an effective export strategy
- Locate the best markets for your company's products and services
- Find the most qualified international buyers and partners
- Identify sources of financing for you and your buyers
- Assess and comply with regulatory and other market entry hurdles
- Compete successfully for lucrative multilateral development bank projects
- Resolve payment, customs clearance and other trade related issues
- Learn about cultural issues and business protocol
- Identify and achieve your long term exporting goals with on going (six months or more) assistance.
World Class Advocacy through accredited diplomats and other U.S. officials can give you the edge on your foreign competition and help you when unanticipated problems arise. Support can range from personal visits by our commercial officers and ambassadors to letters and calls from high-level officials with the U.S. Government.
For more information, please contact your nearest U.S. Export Assistance Center(s) - USEACs, Advocacy Home Page, or Contact Us3.