Panama is Open for Your Business
U.S. Commercial Service Panama Services for U.S. Companies
Every year, the U.S. Commercial Service helps thousands of companies export U.S. goods and services worth billions of dollars. In 2010 the U.S. exported over $6 billion to Panama; let us help you find the best opportunities for your business here.
Proven Trade Expertise. Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in nearly 80 countries, including Panama. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in Panama, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
The following is a list of our general assistance areas. Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix of U.S. Commercial Service capabilities to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Panama for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Normal help achieve your business goals.
- Take advantage of intensive, long-term export consulting and trade advocacy.
- Obtain advocacy support, if your company’s exports or Panamanian bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and receive counseling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Normal other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Panama.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Panamanian market while maximizing your profits.
- Normal—at no cost—from country and industry market reports, written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects.
Customized Market Research
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Order a background check to assist you in your due diligence.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Determine the marketability of your product or service in Panama.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Panamanian trade fairs.
- Normalate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders.
- Meet with Panamanian agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Normalial partners.
- Market your firm directly to Panamanian companies.
- Normal obstacles to successfully enter the Panamanian market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Panamanian government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Panamanian government procurement bids.