Expand your global market share by meeting directly with international partners through U.S. Commercial Service trade missions that offer the following benefits:
- One-to-one meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials, pre-screened to match your specific business objectives whether for representation, direct sales or joint ventures in the local market.
- Networking events with guests from local industry multipliers including Chambers of Commerce, associations and trade councils that are influential in the business community.
- Briefings and roundtables with the legal and business community on local business practices and opportunities.
- Site visits to local facilities where your technologies/services may be applied.
- Media coverage.
I3: Innovation in Infrastructure Business Forum
May 25-27, 2016
The U.S. Commercial Service in the United Kingdom (UK) is pleased to invite U.S. firms to participate in the Innovation in Infrastructure (I3) Business Forum in London, UK. The I3 Forum will highlight broad business opportunities for supply chain development and specific regional market intelligence in Smart Infrastructure. The program will include seminars, market briefings, networking events, and site visit/s in order to:
- Introduce U.S Suppliers and Service Providers to key stakeholders and decision makers in the UK.
- Explain local procurement processes and policies to position U.S. firms for success.
- Showcase innovative and sustainable U.S. products and services.
- Assist US firms with strategic development and identification of regional opportunities.
- Highlight the London-based European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and regional market overview.
For more information, or to register, contact Matt Baker at +1 817 701 6350 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.