Every year U.S. Commercial Service Portugal supports a number of trade shows and events carefully selected by its team of country experts from the many taking place in the U.S. and in Portugal.
These events are an excellent opportunity to access potential buyers.
- Futurália 2013 - Portugal’s Largest Education and Training Exhibition - March 13-16, 2013 - Lisbon, Portugal - More...
- Sinaval Elite 2013 - Among Europe's largest in Marine Technology - April 16-18, 2013 - Bilbao, Spain - More...
Participating in local trade events is an excellent way to explore opportunities in the Portuguese market.
- FIL - Exhibition Center located in Lisbon, with 4 exhibition halls with approximately 60,000 sq.m of usable exhibition area. Hosts about 30 fairs every year.
- Exponor - Exhibition Center located in Porto, with a 60,000 sq.m of covered exhibition area. Hosts around 30 fairs every year.
- ExpoSalão - Exhibition Center located in Batalha, with an indoor exhibition area of 22.000m2, distributed throughout 3 exhibition halls. Hosts about 20 events every year.
European and U.S. trade events are prime venues to identify and meet with motivated Portuguese businesspeople attending the shows.
- International Buyer Program
The International Buyer Program recruits thousands of qualified foreign buyers, sales representatives, and business partners to U.S. trade shows each year, giving your exhibitors excellent opportunities to expand business globally.
2013 Trade Show Schedule
The U.S. Commercial Service's Showcase Europe program makes it easier for you to get the most out of trade shows that take place in Europe.