Proven Trade Expertise. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or expand your business in Russia, we offer the trade counseling, market intelligence, business matchmaking, and commercial diplomacy you need to connect with lucrative business opportunities. In addition, we will help you to develop trade finance and insurance strategies that align with your particular business objectives and help you complete your export transaction.
Our trade professionals will work with you to identify and tailor the right mix services listed below to achieve your exporting goals. Contact your U.S. Commercial Service trade professional in Russia for details.
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Russia.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Determine export licensing needs for shipping your products.
- Understand and comply with global product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
Documentation and Product Requirements
- Learn about export documents, including Electronic Export Information filing, invoices, packing lists, and certificates of origin.
- Verify the tariff rate for your product, as well as any import fees for a particular market.
- Determine your product’s Schedule B and HS numbers.
- Get assistance with customs-related issues.
- Obtain advocacy support if your company’s exports or Russia bids are adversely affected by a trade barrier or by market access issues.
- Learn how to limit the risk of non-payment, and counselling if problems arise.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulate an export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by the Export-Import Bank of America, the Small Business Administration, and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable your company to offer competitive terms of sale in Russia.
- Get guidance on pricing your products and services to ensure competitiveness in the Russia markets while maximizing your profits.
Country and Industry Reports
- Get accurate and detailed information—at no cost—from country and industry market reports , written by our in-country trade professionals.
- Receive updates on new regulations, business trends, and government-financed projects [link to RSS/TIC Gadget].
Customized Market Research
- Gauge the sales potential for your products or services with individualized reports on global markets.
- Discover which factors influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
- Learn about potential partners from our trade professionals working in Russia.
- Order an international company report containing available sales, profit figures, potential liabilities, and other financial information.
Trade Data and Analysis
- Get the latest annual and quarterly trade data by country, state, commodity, and year.
- Find industry-specific trade data and analysis.
- Obtain country-specific tariff and trade agreement information.
- Identify potential Russia partners.
- Market your firm directly to Russia companies.
- Identify Russia potential partners and get detailed company reports.
- Determine the marketability of your product or service in Russia.
Personalized Business Matchmaking
- Meet one-on-one with pre-screened Russian buyers, sales representatives, and business partners through our Gold Key Service.
- Leverage customized market briefings, research, and advice.
- Leverage customized venues to reach potential Russia partners and buyers.
- Advertise in our official catalog of U.S. suppliers sent to nearly 400,000 international companies, including Russia potential buyers.
- Feature your company on our Russian-language buyer-directed web site.
- Participate in official business development missions led by senior U.S. government leaders. Meet with Russia agents, distributors, government and industry officials, prospective customers, and U.S. Embassy officials.
- Use our International Buyer Program to meet with pre-screened buyers and receive export counselling at major U.S. trade shows.
- Exhibit in the U.S. Pavilion at Russia international trade fairs.
- Let us distribute your marketing literature at Russia international trade shows.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter the Russia market.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with the Russia government to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your Russia government procurement bids.
Contact us today to connect with a world of opportunity.