Contact: Owen Davies, Director
One on Ninth, First Floor, Corner of Glenhove Road & Tottenham Avenue,
Phone: +27 (0) 11 684 9000 or +27 (0) 11 684 9042
Fragomen is the leading corporate immigration law firm worldwide. We have 39 offices across 15 countries and provide assistance for all of your immigration law needs.
Our South African immigration team, led by solicitor Owen Davies, provides comprehensive advice and consultation on all aspects of South African immigration and nationality law.
We offer strategic advice to our clients who are managing the movement of their staff both in and out of Africa. Our services include:
• Document Procurement and Legalization Support
• Immigration Services for Spouses and Dependents
• Maintenance of Expatriate Records to Ensure Compliance and Timely Renewals
• Permanent Residence Applications
• South African Immigration Planning
• Strategic Consulting on South African Immigration Law
• Work Permit and other Temporary Residence Applications
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the Fragomen website.
Hogan Lovells is a leading global law firm providing business-oriented legal advice and high-quality service across its exceptional breadth of practices to clients around the world.
With over 2,500 lawyers operating out of more than 40 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Hogan Lovells offers:
• An exceptional, high quality global capability, with extensive reach into the world’s commercial and financial centres.
• Particular and distinctive strengths in the areas of government regulatory, litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property.
• Access to a significant depth of knowledge and resource in major industry sectors.
Contact: Leza Marie Kotze, Partner
Ground Floor, The Lodge, 38 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton, Johannesburg | P O Box 2862 Saxonwold, 2132
Phone: +27 (0) 11 290 2540
Fax: +27 (0) 11 783 1301
Shepstone & Wylie is a leading South African law firm established in 1892. The firm has more than 45 partners and associate partners practising from offices in Johannesburg, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Cape Town and London. Our dynamic team of professionals provides a wide spectrum of services, including expertise in environmental and clean energy law, maritime law, property law, conveyancing, and commercial and litigation services as well as a dedicated customs department.
We are committed to empowerment of our legal professionals and support staff as well as responsible corporate citizenship.
Shepstone & Wylie has received the following industry awards:
• each year since 2009, Professional Management Review ("PMR") rated Shepstone & Wylie as the top medium size legal firm in South Africa;
• PMR has, for the past 9 years, consistently rated Shepstone & Wylie as the highest in the legal sector for contribution to economic growth and development, corporate governance and management, in KwaZulu-Natal.