Hogan Lovells is a leading global law firm providing business-oriented legal advice and high-quality service across its exceptional breadth of practices to clients around the world.
With over 2,500 lawyers operating out of more than 40 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Hogan Lovells offers:
• An exceptional, high quality global capability, with extensive reach into the world’s commercial and financial centres.
• Particular and distinctive strengths in the areas of government regulatory, litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property.
• Access to a significant depth of knowledge and resource in major industry sectors.
Contact: Leza Marie Kotze, Partner
Ground Floor, The Lodge, 38 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton, Johannesburg | P O Box 2862 Saxonwold, 2132
Phone: +27 (0) 11 290 2540
Fax: +27 (0) 11 783 1301
Shepstone & Wylie is a leading South African law firm established in 1892. The firm has more than 45 partners and associate partners practising from offices in Johannesburg, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Cape Town and London. Our dynamic team of professionals provides a wide spectrum of services, including expertise in environmental and clean energy law, maritime law, property law, conveyancing, and commercial and litigation services as well as a dedicated customs department.
We are committed to empowerment of our legal professionals and support staff as well as responsible corporate citizenship.
Shepstone & Wylie has received the following industry awards:
• each year since 2009, Professional Management Review ("PMR") rated Shepstone & Wylie as the top medium size legal firm in South Africa;
• PMR has, for the past 9 years, consistently rated Shepstone & Wylie as the highest in the legal sector for contribution to economic growth and development, corporate governance and management, in KwaZulu-Natal.