Contact: Owen Davies, Director
One on Ninth, First Floor, Corner of Glenhove Road & Tottenham Avenue,
Phone: +27 (0) 11 684 9000 or +27 (0) 11 684 9042
Fragomen is the leading corporate immigration law firm worldwide. We have 39 offices across 15 countries and provide assistance for all of your immigration law needs.
Our South African immigration team, led by solicitor Owen Davies, provides comprehensive advice and consultation on all aspects of South African immigration and nationality law.
We offer strategic advice to our clients who are managing the movement of their staff both in and out of Africa. Our services include:
• Document Procurement and Legalization Support
• Immigration Services for Spouses and Dependents
• Maintenance of Expatriate Records to Ensure Compliance and Timely Renewals
• Permanent Residence Applications
• South African Immigration Planning
• Strategic Consulting on South African Immigration Law
• Work Permit and other Temporary Residence Applications
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us or visit the Fragomen website.
Contact: Michael Judin, Attorney
52 Corlett Drive
The Pavillion, Wanderers Office Park, 2nd Floor,
Phone: 27 11 268 0287
Fax: 27 11 268 0282
We are a widely known firm of attorneys in South Africa, with a reputation for excellence established on expertise rather than size.
We have developed a clear understanding of the evolving local scenario and our wide capabilities cover the broadest spectrum of the law. Our niche specialties are based on individual talents and we focus on personal attention, not merely volume.
We believe in gaining a clear understanding of clients' needs and in building strong, close relationship. We use our resources and staffing fully and effectively in order to meet our clients' expectations and our own. And naturally, we're committed to performance, quality and service.
We represent a wide range of South African, U.S. and International interest in commerce, industry, finance, marketing, government, the environment, labour and more. Our clientele ranges from multinationals to large and small business and individuals.
Hogan Lovells is a leading global law firm providing business-oriented legal advice and high-quality service across its exceptional breadth of practices to clients around the world.
With over 2,500 lawyers operating out of more than 40 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Hogan Lovells offers:
• An exceptional, high quality global capability, with extensive reach into the world’s commercial and financial centres.
• Particular and distinctive strengths in the areas of government regulatory, litigation and arbitration, corporate, finance, and intellectual property.
• Access to a significant depth of knowledge and resource in major industry sectors.
Contact: Leza Marie Kotze, Partner
Ground Floor, The Lodge, 38 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton, Johannesburg | P O Box 2862 Saxonwold, 2132
Phone: +27 (0) 11 290 2540
Fax: +27 (0) 11 783 1301
Shepstone & Wylie is a leading South African law firm established in 1892. The firm has more than 45 partners and associate partners practising from offices in Johannesburg, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Cape Town and London. Our dynamic team of professionals provides a wide spectrum of services, including expertise in environmental and clean energy law, maritime law, property law, conveyancing, and commercial and litigation services as well as a dedicated customs department.
We are committed to empowerment of our legal professionals and support staff as well as responsible corporate citizenship.
Shepstone & Wylie has received the following industry awards:
• each year since 2009, Professional Management Review ("PMR") rated Shepstone & Wylie as the top medium size legal firm in South Africa;
• PMR has, for the past 9 years, consistently rated Shepstone & Wylie as the highest in the legal sector for contribution to economic growth and development, corporate governance and management, in KwaZulu-Natal.
Contact: Katy Wilton, Business Development Manager
9 Kinross Street
Johannesburg 1401 South Africa
Phone: 27 11 873 0234
Fax: 27 86 504 5186
WK Wilton Inc provides a one-stop, cost-efficient set of financial, accounting and administrative services for international and local clients doing business in South Africa.
We build meaningful relationships with our clients, providing the backup, solutions and peace of mind which allows them to do business successfully in South Africa. Our location near Johannesburg, the economic hub of the country, helps to facilitate this. As an incorporated chartered accountancy practice, our wide range of services includes;: business start-up, business support, compliance with legislation, public officer and local representative appointments, accounting and audit support, assurance, secretarial services and payroll solutions.
Our service is professional and personal. All business transactions are conducted on an arm's length basis. Our employees are held responsible for protecting confidential information from disclosure and are required to sign non-disclosure agreements. WK Wilton Inc is a focused team of less than twenty people from a variety of South African backgrounds.