Contact: Graham Fryer, Mr.
4th Floor, Hyde Park Corner
Jan Smuts Avenue
2196 South Africa
Phone: 27 11 325 5380
Fax: 27 11 325 5389
We deal with the tax questions that arise when non-South African companies do business in South Africa. For U.S. companies doing business in South Africa, we work closely with our Atlanta office, and we typically:
• Implement structures that are efficient for SA, Treaty and U.S. tax purposes;
• Minimize SA income taxes;
• Implement structures to ensure VAT is never a cost to the new SA business or their customers;
• Advise on the type of South African legal entity e.g. branch of U.S. parent or subsidiary
• Attend to company, income tax and VAT registrations;
• File SA entity income tax and VAT returns;
• Provide guidance and assistance with Exchange Control rules;
• Structure packages in SA for U.S. expatriates and file executive tax returns.
We deal with the tax questions that arise when U.S. companies do business abroad. For companies doing business in South Africa, we work closely with our Johannesburg office, and we typically:
• Implement structures that are efficient for U.S., Treaty, and SA tax purposes;
• Optimize U.S. export tax incentives;
• Maximize U.S. foreign tax credits;
• Integrate new SA business into existing U.S. structures;
• Determine Tariff Classifications;
• Determine the right mix of equity and debt for SA operations;
• Minimize the effect of SA taxes on U.S. exporters or head offices.
We perform audits for both the public sector and private sector, with industries ranging from Aviation; Information Technology and Communications to Transport, Freight and Logistics.
Services Offered within the Assurance and Forensics divisions include:
1) General Audit: Sustainability Reporting; Assurance Practices; IFRS and GRAAP Compliance
2) Entrepreneurial Services: Assurance; Risk Management; Company Secretarial Support; Management Accounting; Legal (Contracts and Agreements) and Tax Compliance
3)Forensics: Forensic Accounting and Investigation Services; Litigation Support and Dispute Services; and Fraud Risk Consulting
With 55 Partners and over 1000 employees, SizweNtsalubaGobodo maintains a presence in the major centres across all nine provinces, making us well positioned to translate client objectives into innovative solutions. As a multi-award winning organisations (Top Empowered Business 2012; Corporate Leadership 2013; Sustainable Firm of the Year 2013), SizweNtsalubaGobodo is effectively poised to redefine the landscape and contribute to the economic success of the country.
Services Offered within the Advisory Services division includes:
1) Tax Services: Corporate Tax Services; Indirect Tax Services; Tax Compliance and Taxation Consulting Services
2) Corporate Governance Services (CGS): Internal Audit; Risk Management; Corporate Governance Consulting; Sustainability Reporting Consulting and Continuous Auditing
3) Financial Services (Corporate Finance Services): Valuations; Due Diligence Investigations; BEE Verifications; Mergers and Acquisitions; Capital Rising and Business/Financial Modelling
4) Information Communications and Technology Advisory (ICTA): IT Governance; IT General Controls Review (ITGC); Database Reviews; Enterprise Intelligence and Data Quality Improvement
5) Consulting Services: Financial Intervention & Support (including CFO support, Asset Register & Turnaround); Business Process Re-engineering; Supply Chain Optimisation; Human Capital (including Capability Building, Outsource & Secondment); Management Consulting and Corporate Strategy.
Contact: Katy Wilton, Business Development Manager
9 Kinross Street
Johannesburg 1401 South Africa
Phone: 27 11 873 0234
Fax: 27 86 504 5186
WK Wilton Inc provides a one-stop, cost-efficient set of financial, accounting and administrative services for international and local clients doing business in South Africa.
We build meaningful relationships with our clients, providing the backup, solutions and peace of mind which allows them to do business successfully in South Africa. Our location near Johannesburg, the economic hub of the country, helps to facilitate this. As an incorporated chartered accountancy practice, our wide range of services includes;: business start-up, business support, compliance with legislation, public officer and local representative appointments, accounting and audit support, assurance, secretarial services and payroll solutions.
Our service is professional and personal. All business transactions are conducted on an arm's length basis. Our employees are held responsible for protecting confidential information from disclosure and are required to sign non-disclosure agreements. WK Wilton Inc is a focused team of less than twenty people from a variety of South African backgrounds.