Secretary Penny Pritzker remarked at SelectUSA that “Investors choose the United States because of the talent, productivity, and ingenuity of our people”.
The Visit USA Committee Korea has been reactivated as of June 2016 to represent public and private sector interests in promoting and facilitating travel to the United States. The Board is formed including Commercial Service Korea and currently 31 members are newly registered. Read the article here
1. Click here to download the recorded webinar on the “Opportunities for U.S. Business in the PyeongChang Winter Olympic”.
2. For a small fee, click here to get a recorded Webinar on Defense (Ground Forces) and Security Opportunities in Korea.
3. Register here to get a copy of “Business Opportunities at the PyeongChang Winter Olympic” newsletter.
How to find Sector Opportunities in Korea BLOG by Jim Bledsoe, International Trade Specialist with the U.S. Commercial Service in Little Rock, Arkansas
Korea-US Free Trade Agreement (KORUS FTA) Origin Verification and What You Need to Know (by Korean Customs)
1. FTA Rules of Origin 1 Introduction of Rules of Origin
2. FTA Rules of Origin 2 Wholly Obtained Criteria
3. FTA Rules of Origin 3 Tariff Shift Rules
4. FTA Rules of Origin 4 Regional Value Content Rules
5. FTA Rules of Origin 5 Specific Operations Rules
6. FTA Rules of Origin 6 General Rules
7. FTA Rules of Origin 7 Non-Qualifying Operations
8. FTA Rules of Origin 8 Direct Transport
9. FTA Rules of Origin 9 Principle of Territoriality
10. FTA Rules of Origin 10 De Minimis
11. FTA Rules of Origin 11 Intermediate Materials
12. FTA Rules of Origin 12 Fungible Materials and Goods
13. FTA Rules of Origin 13 Accumulation
14. FTA Rules of Origin Epilogue
Video Market Briefing Archive
Our Global Network at Work