AURA is an international business agency whose founding partners have an intimate understanding of both: North American and Spanish cultures, languages, and business practices. We specialize in assisting small and medium US based companies expand their client base into the Spanish market, by providing a local presence, without the price tag associated with mobilizing an overseas operation. Our primary strength lies in our local know-how and our ability to overcome geographical, cultural, regulatory, and language barriers that stand between US firms and an expanded client base. We are experts in communications, in negotiations and in resolving emerging conflicts favorably.
Our principal services consist in providing local geographical representation to our US clients as required by their particular needs. Some examples of our services are to:
- Comply with local regulatory requirements for importing goods.
- Find insurance, legal and other professional services.
- Intermediate and resolve conflicts with local suppliers and clients.
- Find suitable warehousing and distribution channels.
- Seek, and negotiate with, new business partners.
- Provide local accounting and administrative support.
Our intent is for AURA to operate seamlessly as a foreign branch of your company. Our cross-cultural staff is able to operate locally as a Spanish firm while understanding and fulfilling your firms needs and objectives.
We bring added value to our clients by using our expert negotiating skills and cross-cultural know-how for their benefit.
Contact: Inmaculada Pérez Castellanos, CEO & Founder
Princesa 72, 1º C.
Phone: +34.91.549.44.26 / +34 679 192 980
Fax: +34. 91.549.29.21
Pérez Castellanos y Asociados is a consultancy firm that provides a wide arrange of services to start up international businesses in Spain.
Pérez Castellanos Law & Business Consultancy offers specialized services to international companies and individuals operating within Spain. In addition to a wide range of legal services, our company also provides HR and real estate support, and consultancy services. Our highly competent staff pairs with an ample network of business contacts, and more than 30 years of experience working with international companies. We work to build solid businesses providing a truly personalized approach.
At 50 meters from the U.S. Embassy and in the business center of Madrid, URBETEC Abogados, is a law and consultancy firm specialized in providing legal advice to companies in the IT industry and within the scope concerning Internet, Privacy, e-Commerce and Corporate.
We help Internet companies for the development of e-commerce and related activities in Spain.
Our services includes legal advice specializing in Privacy, Trade and Electronic Signature, Tax, Advertising, Copyright and Internet domain management and any other aspect related to regulatory compliance of foreign companies which carry out their operations providing services to the Spanish market through the Internet.
We build up multidisciplinary teams who work with the only aim in mind to offer a complete, flexible and high-quality service, which will provide practical and value-added solutions to our clients in the following practice areas:
• Advice on e-Commerce for foreign companies operating in Spain: Legal advice services to foreign companies for the development of e-commerce and marketing activities in Spain.
• Privacy: Legal representation services through administrative procedures (disciplinary and enforcement procedures under the supervision of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other related relevant institutions) and judicial litigation, as well as claim and defence procedures included in civil jurisdiction. Continuous advice and support services in order to provide adequate regulatory compliance response in the Personal Data Protection area.
• IT Contracts: Specialized services in the development of commercial agreements related to the technology area, including among others, licensing agreements and software development contracts, IT outsourcing, data base acquisitions or hosting services.
• Intellectual and Industrial Property: Representation and legal advice for the protection of copyrights and know-how in business secrets and industrial property areas (procurement on inventions, industrial design, names or logos, domain names).