Participating companies can expect to receive initial counseling on the ServiceSolutionsUSA service and a navigational tour of CS websites. Upon receipt of the ServiceSolutionsUSA application, the CS will complete a short qualification review in accordance with the US Commercial Service export service policy. The full listing of professional service categories participating companies can select is available in the drop-down menu on the ServiceSolutionsUSA Application page.
The U.S. Commercial Service must qualify all company information before processing payment, translation and publishing a participant's on-line listing based on service guidelines. This qualification review will normally be complete in 7 - 10 business days.
For Basic Members that meet the qualifications, a company can expect their ServiceSolutionsUSA listing to be on-line within 7-10 business days after receipt of payment.
Basic Members agree to:
• Provide all required information for your listing during registration;
• Provide a maximum of 100 words for your listing,
• Respond in a timely and professional manner to inquiries resulting from your ServiceSolutionsUSA listing;
• Notify the Commercial Service of any changes in your corporation contact information, product or service line, etc.
• Provide the Commercial Service with feedback on business generated.
U. S. Commercial Service Quality Assurances
The U.S. Commercial Service ensures that:
• ServiceSolutionsUSA will be made available for one year from date of activation;
• A subscription renewal process will be made available prior to the current subscription expiration;
• The CS refund policy applies to ServiceSolutionsUSA business facilitation service;
• Reasonable changes to contact information, as well as other timely updates to the listing, may be made at the discretion of the local Commercial Service office upon the client's request.
As a valued client, your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we want to make sure we are meeting your expectations and addressing any of your concerns. If you have an unresolved problem, any comments, or suggestions, please contact Keith Silver at firstname.lastname@example.org.