As a U.S. exhibitor OR U.S. attendee at the Offshore Technology Conference 2013, we invite you to participate in the OTC 13 U.S. Export Interest Directory Marketplace. The U.S. Export Interest Directory B2B matchmaking program connects U.S. suppliers with interested International Buyers. This is B2B Matchmaking with International Buyers recruited and screened through the U.S Embassies that starts online and then moves to face-to-face meetings at OTC 13.
There is “no charge” for this program provided by the U.S. Commercial Service, but your company must meet the USDOC qualifications of 51% U.S. content for its product or service (thus U.S. owned companies and foreign subsidiaries producing 51% of their product/service in the USA they are promoting).
To participate in the B2B matchmaking program, please register your company and update your profile NOW; registration will remain open until the show. Your company will then be listed for International Buyers to review and then they will contact you directly. Registering is easy and takes just a few minutes. Click on the following link and click on the “Register” link NOW TO GET LISTED:
Additional Information (please read below before registering)
Key Program Points:
What information do I have to include in my profile?
1. A preliminary profile has been created for you.
2. Please verify and/or edit the information, to insure that the following required elements are complete: contact person at the show, including their job title, phone, mobile phone, and email.
3. Verify that your company is a U.S. company and that your products contain at least 51% U.S. content.
4. Provide a description of your company and products and your international sales objectives. This description will help buyers find you through the key word search feature.
5. For attendees registering for the B2B Matchmaking program, please use the word “Attendee” when asked for your booth number during the registration process.
6. After completing your profile, be sure to edit your availability for meetings during the show. Meetings will be scheduled for May 6-9, 2013. If you are not available on certain days or times, indicate that on the calendar. All meetings will take place at your booth, or in the Center for International Trade (Reliant Arena, Level 2, Room 2) throughout the show or on Wednesday, May 8 next to the Center for International Trade.