West Texas Internship Opportunities
- Would you like to spend time on the inside track of international business?
- Would you like to gain real work experience that can provide an essential edge for entering today's job market?
International Business Internship Opportunities are available for qualified applicants with the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Commercial Service in Midland, Texas
- Internships available year round
- All majors
- Volunteer opportunity for possible course credit
- Job referrals available for project completion
- Full-time or part-time graduate or undergraduate student
- Good interpersonal & writing skills
- Ability to use Word, PowerPoint and the Internet - knowledge of Lotus Notes helpful
- Available to work up to 20 hours per week
- No criminal record
- U.S. citizen
- Counseling – responding to telephone inquiries from exporters regarding trade requirements, regulations, documentation, country issues, etc.
- Promotional – contacting exporters to determine interest in overseas trade shows, export leads, seminars and other trade activities
- Administrative – preparation of correspondence and entry/maintenance of company profiles in databases
- Special projects - including assistance with seminars, trade shows and official visits
For Additional Information or to Apply, Please Contact:
West Texas U.S. Export Assistance Center
Harry Henson, Director
1400 FM 1788 Room 1303
Midland, Texas 79707-1423