Contact: John Lewis, Senior Foreign Lawyer
204/84 Kayha Orngern Raya 2, Rattanagosin Road
Orngern, Sai Mai Bangkok, 10220 Thailand
Phone: + 662 1055785
Legal Services in:
- immigration (visas).
- family (marriage, divorce, adoption, child abduction)
- employment (contracts, termination).
- property (residential, commercial).
- wills & probate (succession).
- energy (mining, oil & chemical).
- commercial/ corporate.
- human rights ((prostitution, kidnapping, torture)
- IP (patents, copyright & trademarks).
- criminal (fraud).
- international/ trade.
- litigation, mediation, arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Contact: Chackarin Umpote, Director, Legal Service
Level 25, Q House Lumpini Building, No.1 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn
Bangkok, 10120 Thailand
Phone: + 66 (0) 2 625 6323
Fax: + 66 (0) 2 625 6311
Bryan Cave (Thailand) Company Limited (“BCT”) is a consulting firm providing one-stop services covering both legal & tax and business advisory services to clients who look to invest, maintain and expand their business in Thailand and other Asian Countries. With a diverse team of experienced consultants, strategists and lawyers, BCT offers the following services.
For the legal & tax services, our lawyers provides clients with a full range of corporate and commercial services as their trustworthy partner to optimize their benefits while ensure that they are aware of limitations and restrictions under the Thai laws with our areas of expertise as follows:
• Foreign investment including foreign business licenses and Thailand Board of Investment (“BOI”) promotions;
• Corporate registration and Corporate Secretarial Services including a company registration, preparing and filing corporate documents, notary service, structuring and implementing internal reorganization;
• Contracts and agreements including preparation, revise and addressing legal and tax exposures of a wild range of contracts and agreements, i.e., distributorship agreements, sale and purchase agreements, commission agreements, service agreements, license agreements;
• Mergers and acquisition on both local and transnational jurisdiction including due diligence service, structuring and implementing of merger and acquisitions transactions;
• Other legal consultant services on general legal issues, i.e. labor and employment, product liability and intellectual property; and
• Taxes including corporate income tax, VAT, withholding tax and international tax.
For the business advisory services, BCT advises both private sectors and government agencies on a wide range of issues including the study on impacts of various FTAs and preparation for negotiation. We also provide strategic planning service to private sectors, government agencies and state- owned Enterprises. Our consultants and strategists offer clients with wild ranges of services as follows:
• Feasibility and Financial Analysis;
• Business Modeling;
• Strategic planning;
• Economic Impact of Laws and Regulations;
• Tax and Investment Schemes; and
• Negotiation Strategies.
BCT is an affiliate of Bryan cave LLP, the international law firm headquartered in United States. Under our philosophy of “one firm,” we has eliminated internal economic and geographic boundaries, BCT also brings to our clients the extensive expertise and resources of Bryan Cave lawyers and professional staff worldwide.
Contact: Nattaphorn Keetrakul, Legal Consultant
Unit 4, 26th Floor, Interchange Building, No. 399 Sukhumvit Road, North-Klongtoey, Wattana
Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Phone: +662 6112798-99
Fax: +662 6112797
JNP Legal is a law firm based in the heart of Bangkok. We are a boutique legal practice catering to the needs of intra-national and international Companies which are already trading in Thailand or who wish to set up a new business in Thailand. The principal of our firm is a qualified Solicitor and Barrister with international academic qualifications. We represent clients in various industries and various sizes, both international and local corporations. In acting for these corporations, we have carried out work in a nature of Company formation, advising on Company tax matters, Mergers & Acquisitions, general advice in relation to commercial contracts (English, Thai, or Hungarian languages), Immigration, Intellectual Property, Real Estate, Employment law, and Litigation. The industries represented by our corporate clients are construction, manufacturing, imports and exports, property development, commercial building, fitness and spa, IT, hotels, jewelry, recruitment, schools, restaurants, forestry, investment, film production, telecommunication and infrastructure, entertainment, travel agency and airline catering etc.