Contact: Souvanit Luangaroonrung, Director
191/38, CTI Tower Bldg., 23nd Floor, New Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey
Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Phone: +662 260-9460-6
Fax: +662 260-2680
Accounting Service for Business
Info-Accounting Services Ltd. (IAS) is a full-service accounting and tax firm providing a diverse range of services designed to meet the needs of today's business challenging, IAS can help you meet your accounting needs without expanding your internal workforce. We organize your business information to provide you with meaningful data you can use to make effective management decisions.
IAS offers a full menu of accounting services that gives you important information to use in managing your business. You can choose a single service or a complete package that best fits your needs, including:
1. Account payables and receivables
2. Bank statement reconciliation
3. Budgets and other reports
4. Payroll processing
5. Income tax calculation/filing
6. Depreciation and amortization schedules
7. Cash flow statement
8. General ledger
9. VAT/withholding preparation & filing
10. Financial statements
11. Ratio analysis
Ad-hoc accounting work : preparation of F/S and notes to F/S for auditor
We approach tax services from two distinct perspectives - (1) comprehensive tax preparation and filing to keep you in compliance with the law, and (2) working with you to provide innovative tax and financial planning alternatives that help you keep more of what you earn.
IAS tax services include : -
• Preparation and tax filing services - our qualified experts work with you to ensure that your returns are complete, accurate and filed in a timely manner.
• Tax law changes - through participation in periodic tax law seminars, we stay abreast of changes in tax regulations that affect your compliance obligations.
• Advocate - under a power of attorney agreement, IAS tax professionals can be engaged to represent you before all levels of the Revenue Department.
• Tax rulings - before you enter into a transaction, you may need to have the tax ruling on specific issues. IAS will prepare all documents or perform the research necessary for the tax authorities to render a decision or make a private letter ruling.
In corporate and legal matters, we are able to arrange all matters relating to the local requirements. We assist our clients in establishing new operations in Thailand in various entity forms, such as limited companies, branch offices, representative offices, etc. We also provide advice and assistance to clients in applying for the Board of Investment Promotion and/or foreign business licence.
Other services include:
• Company secretary service
• Company search
• Company dissolution and liquidation
• Work permit and visa application
• Specific business license and permit applications
• Registration of trade mark
• Draft and review of commercial contracts
• Notarial service
Contact: Mr. Anawat Malawan, Manager
15th Floor, PM Tower,731 Dindaeng Road, Dindaeng Sub-district
Dindaeng District, Bangkok Metropolis, 10400
Phone: 66(0) 2-642-9881, 2-245-6449
Fax: 66(0) 2-245-6450 # 102
Matthew Accounting Co., Ltd. is a full service accounting office. The office supports both Thai and foreign multi-national investors. We realize that high quality must be provided first. Moreover, high quality standard must include good moral. Service mind must be always given. The service fee is an important factor to the customers, so it must be reasonable and not expensive. The office's services are as follows:
● Systems Design
● Including Translation.
Matthew Accounting’s accountants are experienced. They’ve served in accounting around 20 years to many customers in various kinds of business. We are ready to support your business in the dynamic world. Contact us, your problems will be solved by our team.